Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

@Deezrsackolishus  I wishi lived in RI. I live in South Carolina. I admit i am only sixteen but when eighteen come I am heading the hell out of here. Every shoes is QS here my champs only got 24 pairs of the Bugs Bunny 8s and 30 for the grapes 5s and those were a GR

Last edited:
@Deezrsackolishus
 I wishi lived in RI. I live in South Carolina. I admit i am only sixteen but when eighteen come I am heading the hell out of here. Every shoes is QS here my champs only got 24 pairs of the Bugs Bunny 8s and 30 for the grapes 5s and those were a GR

Playa im from outside dc and moved to the middle of the state of VA inthe valley.

NO SHOES COME HERE. Charlottesville gets some of the bigger GR like xi and such, but its online or bust for me always.

Kinda ******

Theres one "mall" called valley mall.

One finishline. Crooked as hell. One size 13 every jordan and nike release they actually get

And the employee takes it eerytime

I wanna turn the manager into corp. but i aint like that

She even said right in front of me for black n red xi

" were getting one size 13"

With a dumb look on her face

And i said "oh and im sure thats going to an employee?" Since i could see dude anxiously waiting for her response behind her

And she finishlines "i shouldnt even be letting them get these, they should have to stand in line, i could get in trouble"

Dude proceeds to laugh when i tell him ill cop online, said i might as well camp at charlottesville.

Got two on his ********

Dude was lookin at my og white/red xvii like he was cheating on a test

Last edited:
@Deezrsackolishus
 I wishi lived in RI. I live in South Carolina. I admit i am only sixteen but when eighteen come I am heading the hell out of here. Every shoes is QS here my champs only got 24 pairs of the Bugs Bunny 8s and 30 for the grapes 5s and those were a GR

SC here too and like I stated in this thread earlier, no store in Charleston is getting them plus I heard only one in Columbia is. Not sure about the Greenville area...

Just Opening This Page To Say These Shady Raffle Practices Started At The Original House of Hoops In Harlem In Early 2008

Finally Feel My Pain

Last edited:
I mean .. what a dumb question lol

Probably someones gramma on here trying to get her grandson a bday gift haha

Probably

DEFINATELY! Haha jk

But yeah really? That meme was made in preparation by someone months ago, just for that question

Last edited:
champs in memorial city gave out guaranteed tickets and it was a joke.  60 + people in line, after the first 10 female champs employee starts yapping that the shoes are limited if u don't get your size don't act crazy, after the next 2 people  she says the shoes are sold out.... no sz 11.5, 12, or 13 tickets were given at all and at the 10th person there was only 1 14 and a couple 10,5  that disappeared instantly.  One dude walked out of the store and said he'll sell his sz 11 ticket for 50 dollars another dude said i'll take it and a dude right behind him said i'll buy that ticket for 150.... SOLD.....i was like man the thirst is real...
Damn, I got lucky up in there and ended up getting a 9.5 for my Son. It was mad crazy how quick that line got so big. I got my size coming from a few raffles hopefully.

I think they should do the raffle in person. Give out a schedule time when the drawing will take place and if they pic your name you leave and when release day come they call those who werent there tell them to bring an ID and thats that lol. A few spots i know make you sign this ratchet college ruled 50page notebook at the counter, then they cut the names out and pull from a hat or ball(forgot which one the dude said).
I'm probably going to sound like a jerk but that's a terrible idea. I'd rather have a raffle with a two day window like Footlocker does. What if they hold an in person raffle at a time you can't go? The raffle always takes forever to conduct too because there's a registration or sign in period, followed by the calling out of the raffle numbers. I went to a raffle at Nike LA for the Kobe V Big Stages and from beginning to end, it took about 3-4 hours.  I don't have time for that.  I didn't have time to go to HOH today to get a ticket for the black grape V's but thankfully, they are still giving out tickets tomorrow. I'll go on my lunch break and should be in and out in less than 5 mins. 

I'm probably going to sound like a jerk but that's a terrible idea. I'd rather have a raffle with a two day window like Footlocker does. What if they hold an in person raffle at a time you can't go? The raffle always takes forever to conduct too because there's a registration or sign in period, followed by the calling out of the raffle numbers. I went to a raffle at Nike LA for the Kobe V Big Stages and from beginning to end, it took about 3-4 hours.  I don't have time for that.  I didn't have time to go to HOH today to get a ticket for the black grape V's but thankfully, they are still giving out tickets tomorrow. I'll go on my lunch break and should be in and out in less than 5 mins. 
Null you didnt come off as a jerk.. Yeah i agree there should be a window like some said their raffles take place on a monday until thursday.. So when they come in to sign up tell them comeback friday at around 7pm or whatever time to do the in person raffle, if you cant make it they should give u 1 call and if they dont hear back from you by 5pm before the shoe releases youve should lose your spot..

They were supposed to start handing out tickets at Champs @ 5pm, so I figured it would be smart to get there early.
Peeps had been chilling since noon.>D   I got there at 4, and they started handing them out 5-10 minutes later.  They only had about 40/50 pairs.
By the time they got to me they only had 2 12s and 2 14s left.:smh:

They gave out tickets at 5pm, and you thought 4pm only one hour earlier would be a good time to get in line? You thought you got there "early" by only getting there one hour before?:lol:

Your spot is lucky compared to spots in My area. My local Modells had about 50+ People in line for guaranteed tickets for the Grape 5's back on Wednesday May 1st for the Grape 5's that released May 4th. Tickets were handed out at 6pm. A store Emplyoee comes out just before 5pm to say "Theres only 15 pairs mens and 16 pairs kids sizes. (31 pairs total with over 50 people in line mostly for adult sizes)" Straight Chaos was next as people tried to skip. Arguments started,one guy threatened another guy that he'd be back with his "ratchet".

The point is you cant expect to get there only one hour early and expect to be guaranteed a ticket for your size or even expect the line to be short.. This not the old days where you can just walk in walk out with your jays no hassle.Back in the old days there was no need for raffles or handing out tickets days before a release or any of that crap. Nowadays most Jordan Releases have extra hype and I still don't understand what caused this. All I've observed is that on the Concord XI release of December 2011 and everything after that has had EXTRA HYPE and more hypebeasts camping out for every damb release.December 23rd 2011 was the first day of my life I ever camped out for a pair of sneakers and thought it would be the last day I Ever do that(except for XI releases). But then I found out after that release, that mostly every other release after that had people camping and I I realized Jordans have been tougher to buy ever since the Concord XI release.

JB just needs to start making a EXTREMELY HIGH production number of shoes for every retro release and release them in EXTREMELY HIGH production numbers at every Footlocker,footaction,modells,champs,etc , that way everyone will have a fair chance at copping for retail in stores even AFTER release day, and then resellers will no longer be able to price rape people. I don't care about how many people are wearing the same shoes as me long as I like what i'm wearing, so I dont care if everyone and there mothers has on the same shoes as me. I wear what I like and buy what I like.

I myself am frustrated that I have to lose sleep or sleep outside for a release that I want because I don't want to take a chance copping online and then the website crashes, and I don't want to pay above retail because the prices on Jordans have already rose to a high enough price i'm not trying to pay more than retail to secure a pair. I guess I do what I Do for the love of the sneakers If I have to sleep outside for the jordans I want, then thats what i'll do. I've been buying JOrdans since 2002 and I don't think i'll every stop. It's just a part of my life, an addiction.I sometimes hope theres a month where I can relax and say "thank god nothing hot is coming out so I can take a break this month". I tried to convince myself to skip the Black grape 5's but after seeing more videos and on feet reviews I couldn't.|I

Skipping this release is not an option. I'll be sleeping in front of Footlocker hopefully first in line at 12am Saturday since my local Footlocker is doing FCFS and will open at 9am. I get off work 10:30pm so after work thats where i'm going.I'm a addict....an Addict for sneakers.

Last edited:
This raffle ish' is a joke.  Shame that you gotta pretty much jump through flaming hoops in order to spend your money.  Not even cool, but that's the name of the game now.  I got a couple of FCFS locations I gotta think of where I'm camping at, because this raffle ticket I got from Willowbrook in my book, is a joke, especially after the store manager told me I can end up virtually at the back of the line.  I'm good.

looks really nice on feet
pimp.gif

Just ganna pull the trigger at 240 going out of states guess im paying reseller
I wouldnt mind the $240 at all IF ... IF .. it were absolutely guaranteed and the real deal. No way of know with an overseas pair since you cant tell til you get it. And think about the cost of shipping itself is probably around $25-$30, $55 over retail aint bad. But hey if you got em congrats.

anything sub $250 is a great deal

Last edited:
grapes ahhhhh... has the buffoonery begun yet??
All the stupid memes will start friday. Someone gon have grapes on their feet just like last time and have a "sneakerheads be like" picture. By Sat night youll see all kinds of pics of people with matchy matchy crap head to toe

As long as people don't start putting up pics of how to match with JB attire and post other pics with corny dudes on IG with the grape references then I'm good. The stupidity I witnessed in the other grape thread was :smh:

Back
Top Bottom