Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

i try and only cop from retailers or online unless im paying resellers prices... try to not get involved in grey market...

Local HOH says the Black Grapes have been supplied to them by a slight increase in comparison to the AJ I Black Toes. Which means I probably wont waste my time with raffles or lines.Time to revist backpack Jimmy for that Jergen's crema order.

do I stay home and try my luck online or do I run to my local FNL and hope there isn't a big line..decisions decisions... 

I went to get the bunny 8s the day they came out at my mall (foot action). Got there at 7am they opened at 10am. When I got in the store they had 1 size 13 left and a size 6. Ended up having to cop the Barkleys. I'm camping for these V's at 9pm this time. I'm not risking it. But it all depends on ur area. I went to finish line in my mall a few days ago and found out they aren't even getting the black V's

Damn, I got lucky up in there and ended up getting a 9.5 for my Son. It was mad crazy how quick that line got so big. I got my size coming from a few raffles hopefully.
Looks like Houston is back at it again.... Bs employees and hypebeasts pre teens outta school....

For those copping I'd say go true to size, and watch out for all those early release/grey market pairs on eBay. Make sure you buy from someone with receipts from Nike retailers :nerd: There's a lot of early release pairs on eBay.

For those copping I'd say go true to size, and watch out for all those early release/grey market pairs on eBay. Make sure you buy from someone with receipts from Nike retailers :nerd: There's a lot of early release pairs on eBay.
Def cop from a major retailer. But as for TTS the past few releases of 5s for me have been at least a half size too big so I had to go down a half size. I heard this from other people too. If your size isn't there I wouldn't be afraid to drop down a half bc they will probably fit also.

Last edited:
Def cop from a major retailer. But as for TTS the past few releases of 5s for me have been at least a half size too big so I had to go down a half size. I heard this from other people too. If your size isn't there I wouldn't be afraid to drop down a half bc they will probably fit also.

Same thing I said earlier in the thread. I wear a 10.5 but in V's especially the more recent ones I wear a 10.

So glad i got the call from cumberland today!!! Sad part tho..... They still giving out tickets. Either they just giving false hope or they have hella pairs!!!

I usually were a 10.5 is the fit that big cause my father and brother got a raffle for a size 10.5 and 11

i just wanted to re-confirm with people here that there are no FCFS in the San Francisco area spots right?
Spots as in non-mom&pop stores. the corporate ones where I know they carry legit pairs. (Even though I prolly wouldnt be able to tell a GM pair)

i just wanted to re-confirm with people here that there are no FCFS in the San Francisco area spots right?
Spots as in non-mom&pop stores. the corporate ones where I know they carry legit pairs. (Even though I prolly wouldnt be able to tell a GM pair)
Nope....

Back
Top Bottom