Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

COME RELEASE DAY, EVERY PERSON POSTING IN THIS THREAD WILL COP OR TRY TO COP.

LOOKS GOOD TO ME. DEFINITE COP UNLESS THERE IS NO 3M ON THE TONGUE. EVEN THEN ITS STILL A GAME TIME DECISION.

POSTING TO REFER BACK TO WHEN THE PERPETUAL CHANGE OF OPINIONS KICKS IN.

COME RELEASE DAY, EVERY PERSON POSTING IN THIS THREAD WILL COP OR TRY TO COP.

LOOKS GOOD TO ME. DEFINITE COP UNLESS THERE IS NO 3M ON THE TONGUE. EVEN THEN ITS STILL A GAME TIME DECISION.

POSTING TO REFER BACK TO WHEN THE PERPETUAL CHANGE OF OPINIONS KICKS IN.

^fam shut up already you a Jordan Brand tool you come into every shoe thread on JB forum and say COPPED like you getting something worth your money
laugh.gif
kick rocks b just not in these cause that suede wouldnt last you 2 days worth of kicking rocks

^fam shut up already you a Jordan Brand tool you come into every shoe thread on JB forum and say COPPED like you getting something worth your money
laugh.gif
kick rocks b just not in these cause that suede wouldnt last you 2 days worth of kicking rocks

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

so you care more about 3m on the tongue than you do on the material for the entire upper?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so you care more about 3m on the tongue than you do on the material for the entire upper?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release, and I will be one of them.

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release, and I will be one of them.

I'll let you guys know how well these held up in the future.. I need a pair and as always I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for kicks tht came out years ago and will crumble... but to each his own... most these retros goin on sale ne way...

I'll let you guys know how well these held up in the future.. I need a pair and as always I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for kicks tht came out years ago and will crumble... but to each his own... most these retros goin on sale ne way...

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
^^^YO THE HATE IS STRONG WITH YOU "B". I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU SEEM TO BE FOLLOWING MY POSTS LIKE A TWITTER FEED.

I'LL ADMIT I'VE COPPED ALMOST ALL THE RETROS JB HAS PUT OUT WITHOUT MUCH GRIPES EXCEPT FOR THE LACK OF 3M ON THE FLINT 13S. BUT UNLIKE MOST, THEY ARE JUST SHOES TO ME AND DON'T REALLY CARE TO NITPICK THE DETAILS. SOME HAVE GODLY STANDARDS AND OTHERS DON'T. IF I HOLD A PAIR OF RETROS IN MY HAND AND AM SATISFIED, I'M GONNA COP. END OF STORY.

GOD FORBID I ACTUALLY HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND ACTUALLY LIKE A SHOE. BUT I GUESS WITH YOU BEING MY ACCOUNTANT YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME TO SPEND MY MONEY ON. I GUESS I SHOULD BASH THESE.

"THESE ARE GARBAGE, DON'T LOOK GOOD, HATE THE SUEDE, ICY BLUE SOLES? %!!?, NOT GONNA COP"

O AND MY BLK/VARSITY RED 6 SUEDE IS HOLDING UP JUST FINE.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
^^^YO THE HATE IS STRONG WITH YOU "B". I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU SEEM TO BE FOLLOWING MY POSTS LIKE A TWITTER FEED.

I'LL ADMIT I'VE COPPED ALMOST ALL THE RETROS JB HAS PUT OUT WITHOUT MUCH GRIPES EXCEPT FOR THE LACK OF 3M ON THE FLINT 13S. BUT UNLIKE MOST, THEY ARE JUST SHOES TO ME AND DON'T REALLY CARE TO NITPICK THE DETAILS. SOME HAVE GODLY STANDARDS AND OTHERS DON'T. IF I HOLD A PAIR OF RETROS IN MY HAND AND AM SATISFIED, I'M GONNA COP. END OF STORY.

GOD FORBID I ACTUALLY HAVE AN OPINION DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE AND ACTUALLY LIKE A SHOE. BUT I GUESS WITH YOU BEING MY ACCOUNTANT YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME TO SPEND MY MONEY ON. I GUESS I SHOULD BASH THESE.

"THESE ARE GARBAGE, DON'T LOOK GOOD, HATE THE SUEDE, ICY BLUE SOLES? %!!?, NOT GONNA COP"

O AND MY BLK/VARSITY RED 6 SUEDE IS HOLDING UP JUST FINE.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Yet people will be all over these when they release,
and I will be one of them.

QFMFT.

QFMFT.

QFMFT.
wrong....no one scambled to get da "varsity red" VI's when those dropped....that suede turned off ALOT of people....and da only saving grace da infrared pack had was da 99.99% accurate WHITE infrared VI's....

QFMFT.
wrong....no one scambled to get da "varsity red" VI's when those dropped....that suede turned off ALOT of people....and da only saving grace da infrared pack had was da 99.99% accurate WHITE infrared VI's....

Back
Top Bottom