Air Jordan V Black Metallic 2011 Vol. 23 Stitched

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release,
and I will be one of them.

QFMFT.
wrong....no one scambled to get da "varsity red" VI's when those dropped....that suede turned off ALOT of people....and da only saving grace da infrared pack had was da 99.99% accurate WHITE infrared VI's....
YEA YOU PROBABLY RIGHT. IT PROBABLY DID TURN OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT MY SUEDE IS STILL IN GREAT CONDITION AND LOOKS BRAND NEW. WOULD I PREFER DURABUCK? SURE. BUT THE SUEDE IS FINE WITH ME.

WHETHER A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T COP DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME. ONCE I PICK UP A PAIR AND EXAMINE IT. IF IT SATISFIES ME, THEN I'M GONNA TELL THEM TO RING IT UP.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Every thread there are always complaints about the materials or the color and how it is not like the og.
Just like people were complaining about no 3m on the flint 13's or like how the paint will crack on
the cement 3's,and yapping claiming they are not getting them. But come release day dudes are scrambling to grab a pair.
Same thing is gonna happen here. Cats complaining about them being suede and we have yet to see detailed pics of them yet.
Yet people will be all over these when they release,
and I will be one of them.

QFMFT.
wrong....no one scambled to get da "varsity red" VI's when those dropped....that suede turned off ALOT of people....and da only saving grace da infrared pack had was da 99.99% accurate WHITE infrared VI's....
YEA YOU PROBABLY RIGHT. IT PROBABLY DID TURN OFF A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT MY SUEDE IS STILL IN GREAT CONDITION AND LOOKS BRAND NEW. WOULD I PREFER DURABUCK? SURE. BUT THE SUEDE IS FINE WITH ME.

WHETHER A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T COP DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME. ONCE I PICK UP A PAIR AND EXAMINE IT. IF IT SATISFIES ME, THEN I'M GONNA TELL THEM TO RING IT UP.

Still got multiple pairs of 07s DS and I'm glad. These are one of my all time favorite J's and colorways. Got a huge discount on back then and prolly won't even mess with these. I'm not one to complain but seriously...these are crap. I'm just gonna T. London it out and rock all my 07s. Haha.

Still got multiple pairs of 07s DS and I'm glad. These are one of my all time favorite J's and colorways. Got a huge discount on back then and prolly won't even mess with these. I'm not one to complain but seriously...these are crap. I'm just gonna T. London it out and rock all my 07s. Haha.

Tinted blue sole?

That's actually kinda studdly.

That 3M tongue... seductive enough, you can just make out with it.

Tinted blue sole?

That's actually kinda studdly.

That 3M tongue... seductive enough, you can just make out with it.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

The sole isn't tinted. It's just ICY at moment.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COMMENT ON THE SUEDE VS. NUBUCK/DURABUCK FOR THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

didn't see it any post on this thread, but when are these releasing again?

Not sure.  Some sites say Summer 11 and some Fall 11.

yea, they sayn around August, no actual date though, have to see better pics, but if the suedes ashy, im passin

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

didn't see it any post on this thread, but when are these releasing again?

Not sure.  Some sites say Summer 11 and some Fall 11.

yea, they sayn around August, no actual date though, have to see better pics, but if the suedes ashy, im passin

COME RELEASE DAY, EVERY PERSON POSTING IN THIS THREAD WILL COP OR TRY TO COP.

LOOKS GOOD TO ME. DEFINITE COP UNLESS THERE IS NO 3M ON THE TONGUE. EVEN THEN ITS STILL A GAME TIME DECISION.

POSTING TO REFER BACK TO WHEN THE PERPETUAL CHANGE OF OPINIONS KICKS IN.

gonna have to disagree...gotta DS pair of '00s and i hoop in my 07's
yall can have these...like cuz said a pg or so ago: these will be P.I.M.P. (paper in my pocket)

COME RELEASE DAY, EVERY PERSON POSTING IN THIS THREAD WILL COP OR TRY TO COP.

LOOKS GOOD TO ME. DEFINITE COP UNLESS THERE IS NO 3M ON THE TONGUE. EVEN THEN ITS STILL A GAME TIME DECISION.

POSTING TO REFER BACK TO WHEN THE PERPETUAL CHANGE OF OPINIONS KICKS IN.

gonna have to disagree...gotta DS pair of '00s and i hoop in my 07's
yall can have these...like cuz said a pg or so ago: these will be P.I.M.P. (paper in my pocket)

Back
Top Bottom