Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

If you can, you really should grab at least another pair of these before prices catch up to what most every other OG NA retro is being listed for. That was another reason I grabbed a third pair, like I said before.

The funny thing is, there was one other component for me: my disgust at the Carmine release. I tried for a pair on release day and figured if they were pink or too pink for me, I'd return them. Nothing but Ls. And the aftermath of that release put an end to any lingering thought I had of trying to grab a pair on resale. In my irritation/boredom, I started looking back at other things and realized these can be had still for barely more than retail. If it hadn't been for the Carmine debacle, I probably wouldn't even have bought another pair of FRs. But I'm better off for it. Thanks, JB, in a very strange way LOL
Lol yes man tha that carmine defect crap really screwed it up for a lot of people, when I bought mine it was before that was even uncovered and I got lucky with a pair I could fix so I definitely lucked out finally. But I really dont understand why so many people sleep on these fire reds tho to people like you and I it is such a fire release compared to all the other releases JB has burned us all with. Tbh it is probably becuase travis scott hasn't worn them or Virgil lol. Nah but I really need to buy when it is low becuase this game is fishy and flip flops eith pricing huh?

These can still be had on eBay for barely over retail, I’ve seen multiple pairs go for $200-210. Idk if they just made a s***load of pairs or what but for such a classic and excellent quality retro these are very affordable
Yeah they must’ve made a sht ton of these... I don’t see them for 210 in my size- I see $260 but even that’s not terrible, retail was $220 after tax. Prices definitely only going one direction.

:nthat:

65465A9E-D5F7-4494-B9CC-4357F71C6141.jpeg

People really waiting on grape 5s? The fresh prince pair was it. I don’t think we’ll see them again for at least another 5-8 years.
I'd be shocked if it was on the high side of your estimate. It's been two years already. I won't be surprised if they drop them i regular form within 2-3 years, because everyone would buy them again, regardless. But there's no telling what these clowns are up to anymore. Never would've bet they'd go 110 years between white/red 12 releases LOL

Man just checked prices on those fresh prince 5s. My size isn’t too bad but bigger sizes were almost double. I paid 186 plus fees for mine a couple years back glad I did. Laces were super easy to do and now I have some of grapes until they release them with laces.
ugh yeah man my 11.5 is set in the 300s for sure! Man I want that emerald Nike Air so bad.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair from eBay, came out to $226 shipped with tax. Is there any reason to why eBay turns off messaging when you purchase a DS pair of shoes?
I havent herd of them doing it but they may do it now since they have the authentication thing now. Congrats on the pair, they'll be hard not to wear 4 days a week they look so good on feet lol.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair from eBay, came out to $226 shipped with tax. Is there any reason to why eBay turns off messaging when you purchase a DS pair of shoes?
I can’t figure out why they do that, it’s really annoying imo
Nice pick up btw 🔥

I havent herd of them doing it but they may do it now since they have the authentication thing now. Congrats on the pair, they'll be hard not to wear 4 days a week they look so good on feet lol.
My man. That’s a REALLY good move.
I can’t figure out why they do that, it’s really annoying imo
Nice pick up btw 🔥
Definitely my favorite V colorway, think I've owned every retro of it since the CDP release...which is only 2 but still.

Reactions: ARK

Before or after you purchase is it turned off? After makes sense as eBay is taking over and the seller shouldn't need to deal with questions. Before wouldn't make sense.

Before or after you purchase is it turned off? After makes sense as eBay is taking over and the seller shouldn't need to deal with questions. Before wouldn't make sense.
Afterwards. I just wanted to ask when he would ship the shoes, but guessing it doesn't matter since it has to go through the authentication process anyways.

Back
Top Bottom