Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

some bull****. got 4 different orders. none of them says shipped. eastbay order keep getting emails saying they still working on my order. only place thats been on the shipping is hibbett. converse took ****ing 2 weeks to ship 🤦🏻‍♂️

I want these but I also don’t really rock white shoes, got dim I’m struggling with these.

Came in yesterday. Notice Nike put a piece of cardboard in between the tongue and lacelock to prevent scratches. I'm not sure if all pairs are coming like that but it's much appreciated. The leather has a nice sort of softness to it. Very nice!!! I actually sold my 2013 pair on eBay an hour before the shock drop lol.

C7AE90CF-8443-4B55-85C4-2E2DB0B4D0CB.jpeg

8B5253B8-5210-4C33-B738-F6AA89FBA1E0.jpeg
2716D3AE-F628-428D-8912-B2A9B62AEF78.jpeg
5089FDC7-7AAB-424D-8A3F-0F46AF9B6323.jpeg
494884A9-2DC3-4D78-85A5-7E43BDBEB86E.jpeg

Vacuum sealing to prevent yellowing is bad right? The silicone in the box should be good enough right? I have an air purifier in my room too if that makes any difference. No I don’t have a pair yet

Vacuum sealing to prevent yellowing is bad right? The silicone in the box should be good enough right? I have an air purifier in my room too if that makes any difference. No I don’t have a pair yet
I store all my shoes in zip locks. Starting doing that about 10 years ago and it works!!!! I wear all my shoes and take them out from time to time so they get to breath. This helped tremendously on my 2013 pair which is why they were icey enough to sell years later.

I store all my shoes in zip locks. Starting doing that about 10 years ago and it works!!!! I wear all my shoes and take them out from time to time so they get to breath. This helped tremendously on my 2013 pair which is why they were icey enough to sell years later.
Appreciate the response! I also just got some space jams recently but I was always against getting icy soles because I was scared of the yellowing. I’ve finally cracked and I just needed some advice so I really appreciate it

Appreciate the response! I also just got some space jams recently but I was always against getting icy soles because I was scared of the yellowing. I’ve finally cracked and I just needed some advice so I really appreciate it

11s are perfect for zip locks because none of it’s materials really need a lot of air. You won’t have to worry about any cracking. Wipe the patent leather down from time to time and that’s it

I store mine as they came in the boxes. Sold my 2013 black tongue last year; they had VERY little yellowing. I'd say 97% icey.

The leather on these looks shiny; does the PU coating make them feel plasticky or is that shine an illusion?

I store mine as they came in the boxes. Sold my 2013 black tongue last year; they had VERY little yellowing. I'd say 97% icey.

The leather on these looks shiny; does the PU coating make them feel plasticky or is that shine an illusion?
This leather feels very similar to the recent Jordan 3 leather except its not tumbled. Does that make sense? It has a slight gloss again there’s a softness instead of plastic. That’s the first thing I checked for when I opened the package because I couldn’t stand the leathe on 2013 pair

Tbh I like it when it starts yellowing on the icy bottoms especially the 5’s it gives this nice aesthetic to them.

This leather feels very similar to the recent Jordan 3 leather except its not tumbled. Does that make sense? It has a slight gloss again there’s a softness instead of plastic. That’s the first thing I checked for when I opened the package because I couldn’t stand the leathe on 2013 pair

Thanks for the response! Are you talking about the red cements and UNC? Last 3 I got was the BC3 ;-). Sounds like they're an improvement.

Thanks for the response! Are you talking about the red cements and UNC? Last 3 I got was the BC3 ;-). Sounds like they're an improvement.
I’m referring to the UNC but to me the red cement and UNC 3 leather quality is basically the same. Bottom line this shoe ain’t nothing like the 2013 pair. Y’all can sleep if you want though. I honestly hope people do....so Nike can stop raising the price on Nike Air shoes

Really? How often do we have unknown shipment times like this? Everyone should know there’s delays with what’s going on. It’s on the confirmation emails. When you open the UPS site or whatever carrier you’re using, it specifically says there are delays.

IMO, you’re not wrong if you pay the 5...you’re not wrong if you don’t pay the 5. I used to pay the extra 5 pretty much every time but I won’t any longer, nor will I be paying resale. This pandemic really changed how I feel about spending money on shoes and clothing.

Back
Top Bottom