Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Might need to call Nike to check up on my order. It’ll be a week tomorrow...this happened to me when the off white 1s dropped and my order was cancelled.

I wonder how often Alfonso was in stuff like this off cameras.. they always showed him as a preppy guy for his character.

Might need to call Nike to check up on my order. It’ll be a week tomorrow...this happened to me when the off white 1s dropped and my order was cancelled.

This is not the same.. THERE. IS. A. PANDEMIC. No offense but have you looked outside :lol: its incredible to STILL see posts like this page after page especially when right after there is usually about 2-3 post that follow explaining why this is happening lol.

If that's not good enough for you.. then ask yourself this. Lets say you actually call them up and it turns out your pair was actually going to get cancelled.. what difference would calling them up make lol.

I'm choosing to forget about these until they show up at my door. I have been ordering things from NDC over the last few weeks and EVERYTHING took a good week or more to ship out.

DSG is also dropping them online.
304B46D4-6957-4C5C-84CA-743F0883DAA5.jpeg

These should be plentiful online
Hopefully i hit on the hibbetts raffle
If not i can still try hibbetts on RD along with snkrs and other sites
Odds are these will sellout but if your on it you should be good I hope

I wouldn’t worry to much about it. All my packages has been delayed cuz of the covid19 situation. Especially goat took 3 weeks to ship my shoes in. It will eventually come. Patience my friend..

One of my Nike orders a few weeks back took about 11 days to ship. But of course it was 2 day air when it did ship, which will be the same for these as well.

Once you get a “payment overview” then a email of shipping will come shortly after.

Just got shipping on my shock drop pair. Got my usual 11. Will hopefully fit. If not will be gunning for a 10.5 on release date.

if anyone got a 10.5 and might need an 11 instead and wants to switch. PM me.

GOAT is really screwing me on these. I ordered them 3/28 and we’re approaching a month and still don’t have them. Now mind you, I’m well aware we’re in the midst of a pandemic, so things may not operate as normal. However, their customer service is non existent. If they’re suffering from limited man power, I feel they should let us know. Right now, my status is currently at “Shipment Delay.” I’m most likely going to have to buy a pair of SNKRS on Saturday.

Man I cannot wait for these! May have to double up, which is something I never do anymore w/ Jordans.
Can’t say I blame you. These are super clean and a classic colorway. I typically don’t or won’t double on pairs either but shoes like this one and the Concord 11 were an easy choice when deciding whether or not to go for 2. I got lucky and caught the W on the SNKRS shock drop last Sunday but I had already paid for an ATC a few weeks back with a trusted source. The slot was $45 with me catching it when he offered 20% off so $36 plus the retail price of the kicks when they drop next week. After seeing pictures of these a few posts up I have a feeling I’m not going to regret doubling up.

ok I don’t feel so bad anymore I’ve seen several people in this thread with th same message on Nike as I have on these. I was damn near ready to call Nike today about my pair but I guess I’ll just have to continue being patient.

on a brighter note, my DMP’s will be delivered tomorrow!!!
Yeah I wouldn’t sweat it too much. My expected delivery date is 5/5 so I’d imagine the majority if not all of us will be receiving our shipping conformations in the coming days. If we don’t get them by those dates I would say then we should start to worry and expect the possibility that some were oversold and some orders will be canceled due to that.

Back
Top Bottom