Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Footlocker hasn’t responded to me, still hasn’t refunded me, and anytime I try to call their customer service line nothing happens and it says call failed.... im
Getting extremely frustrated.
Yeah I gotta call Eastbay to get my refund for an order they immediately canceled but still took money out 2 days later.

Hopefully the phone actually rings when you call them, literally for days now anytime I attempt to call the call just fails.

Anyone order from FNL from the initial release still not get their pairs? Mine was supposed to be here yesterday and no movement.
yeah i'm still waiting on my order that I placed on release day with FNL. they taking forever. supposedly arriving tomorrow, we'll see

My Ebay pair was supposedly meant to be here this morning at 10:30, however despite being priority overnight and being dropped off at a Walgreens FedEx drop off on Friday they've just been sitting there. Guess I won't be getting these in hand till tomorrow.

yeah i'm still waiting on my order that I placed on release day with FNL. they taking forever. supposedly arriving tomorrow, we'll see
I got mine Saturday from FNL. They printed the label the day I ordered but it didn’t actually ship out til Thursday. It was fulfilled from a retail location so gotta assume that’s where the delay came from.

I got mine Saturday from FNL. They printed the label the day I ordered but it didn’t actually ship out til Thursday. It was fulfilled from a retail location so gotta assume that’s where the delay came from.
yeah mine created a shipping label the same day order was placed but the status didn't change until 1 or 2 days ago smh

E09B2402-0B5D-4A8C-A67E-8FF0A824D42D.jpeg
210719B5-5B1C-441F-94A6-305E8112DE28.jpeg
DDAE49C4-2EF6-4B58-B7F0-C1076F5E7BAC.jpeg

Man oh man, I been lurking this thread but was waiting for these to get here before I posted, release day was stupid, I couldn’t get a pair online so I ventured out to the malls around me looking for a pair. My local FTL said they ain’t have none and wouldn’t have none until who knows when, double L there. SP said they would have them that next Wednesday but I was working so I wouldn’t have been able to go cop. I talked to a girl at JDS and she gave me a hook up at the FNL in the outlets.... lads I tell ya I was doing 120 from the galleria to the outlets that morning. I got there and was able to secure a .5 size down, which doesn’t bother me because I can fit in it and not worry. My foots weird it’s not a nine but not quite an 8.5 either. Anyway while I was doing this my wife is ordering me a pair off Goat, I told her not to but she loves me and doesn’t listen. Long story short I risked getting the rona to cop a pair and my wife paid a little over retail for my second pair. They just came in from China which worried me but the shoes look legit to me so we will see. Hope everyone enjoys this Monday and their pears that they’ve copped lately. Peace my dudes.

Is anyone actually getting shipping confirmations from the recent FTL restocks? They cancelled my order for a 10.5 the initial weekend of the release only to have all these restocks. I already have a pair size 11, and I'd like to have a 10.5 for size comparison. But it seems like they keep canceling orders and it's a pain to get a refund out of them. So I don't know if it's worth it.

Is anyone actually getting shipping confirmations from the recent FTL restocks? They cancelled my order for a 10.5 the initial weekend of the release only to have all these restocks. I already have a pair size 11, and I'd like to have a 10.5 for size comparison. But it seems like they keep canceling orders and it's a pain to get a refund out of them. So I don't know if it's worth it.
My order from release date got cancelled. Ordered again on the restock and got a shipping notification. The restock pair should be coming tomorrow. FTL still holding money from the release date attempt. On the website they said it’ll take 3-7 days to clear. It’s been more then that, so I just emailed them. Called them directly, waited an hour and 30 minutes for them to tell me they can’t do anything about the “pending charges”. They said I have to contact my bank/CC.

One of my restocks from FTL shipped.. I ordered like 2 more in hopes that I can get 2 solid pairs with no cancellations. Havent heard anything from the other orders. My order that shipped was from Saturday morning and should be here tomorrow..

I want to be done with the ordering and move on to the staring part of this release..

FTL has sizes 8-10 in mens up to add to cart right now. Didn't go all the way through to see if you can purchase though, for those still looking.

how many pairs did they produce for this release?? so many restocks lol

Always a good question. With that said, has there ever been confirmation of how many pairs of retros JB/Nike releases? I know numbers have been thrown around over the years, but do we have legit info?

DDAE49C4-2EF6-4B58-B7F0-C1076F5E7BAC.jpeg

lads I tell ya I was doing 120 from the galleria to the outlets that morning.

I told her not to but she loves me and doesn’t listen.

Long story short I risked getting the rona to cop a pair.

I smiled reading all of this. :lol: And I love those black Nike tags from Asia.

Did you get refunded from footlocker yet?

I ordered 3 pairs, eastbay footaction and finishline. My eastbay pair came usps on Friday, and I'm tracking the other 2 through ups right now. A pair just showed up usps from footlocker, who I didn't order any from and have zero email history with, and I don't see any charges from them on my account. Oh, and no invoice in the box, just the shoes. Can anyone explain what the hell just happened to me?

Back
Top Bottom