Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

They look way off! My least favorite colorway of the VI's anyways. EASY PASS! White/Infrareds, where are you at? Please JB.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i think it's just bad lighting, i don't think it's suede

here are the ones on jumpman23

29q1wgm.jpg

Those aren't even close to the one's that were posted! Look at the white near the air-bubble, plus they are nubuck. The new one's have the piecepainted black near the air-bubble! Definitely NOT a case of bad lighting... The one pictured above is how it SHOULD be released. Close to the OG's! Notthe crap releasing next year. C'mon JB!

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by CherryRed

i think it's just bad lighting, i don't think it's suede

here are the ones on jumpman23

Those aren't even close to the one's that were posted! Look at the white near the air-bubble, plus they are nubuck. The new one's have the piece painted black near the air-bubble! Definitely NOT a case of bad lighting... The one pictured above is how it SHOULD be released. Close to the OG's! Not the crap releasing next year. C'mon JB!
i think you're wrong on the lighting, but anyway, we'll see when pics come out.

str8 heat can't wait. To be honest I think JB is dropping the xi's carolina blue's or concords in the 4th qrt since its their anniversary.......mark my words watch.....

I do think the lighting is throwing us on this pic....the carmine's weren't so bad....so I'm expecting these will be ok....but why the colorswitch?

My favorite sneakers of all time, and this is what we get? Well, I'll just cop more of the Garnett Posites when they drop.

^^^ yeah I'm planning on it, but the True Blue retros were on par, and the thought of making some quick cash by selling these is appealing. I like them toomuch tho
smile.gif

Looks nice i'll prolly cop with that discount..

Suede looks a lil weird though..is the only problem..i don't mind the varsity red color..

Back
Top Bottom