Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

COPPED!!!
devil.gif

That is a difference that I automatically noticed. Samples have black near the air-bubble and the Jumpan23 has white.
The material maybe different as well. The Jumpman23 looks closer to the OG's than the new samples. Hope they look like the Jumpman23,
or I'm not copping, IMO. The new pictures already make it look off. Sad, because I had "high" hopes for these....
tired.gif

Suede??
mad.gif
I'm really madd at this...I will still buy 1 pair off thestrength that these are my one of my grails but the thought of multiples is definetely out the window on this one...Guess I still have to look around for the90 sumthin retros...

OriginalJS wrote:

That is a difference that I automatically noticed. Samples have black near the air-bubble and the Jumpan23 has white.
The material maybe different as well. The Jumpman23 looks closer to the OG's than the new samples. Hope they look like the Jumpman23,
or I'm not copping, IMO. The new pictures already make it look off. Sad, because I had "high" hopes for these....
tired.gif

Did you look at the pic next to the red 3s?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by ruger04

These look awefully alike the VI on jumpman23.com

Negative.

i agree with you about these shoes not looking like the ones on the jump23 site, but this is a sample pic you re talking about.....
Also we have yet to see the final version and its a good bit of time b4 these release.... So we can only hope for these shoes 2 be identical to the ones on the jordan site!!!!!

if they are suede, they can change. just like the patent infrared 1 hi's turned into max oranges (in what seemed like)a split second.

either way i wanna get these, i got a small size 4 from back in the day, they in good condition besides the yellow sole!

Pass.

dudes couldn't even put the essential part of the VI...the clear sole!! White sole? JB, it doesn't surprise me any more.

I'm prolly gonna cop but i'm glad i got my infrareds from 2000 with the Nike Air on the back in A- condition...holla

I here everyone talking about the clear sole making this shoe look better, but this is a sample picture so stop with themadness!!!!!!

Better not play games with us again, and make them an international release.

I'll take 1 pair. My 2000's are spent.

Back
Top Bottom