Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

easy pass....... they look bulky plus that toe box
sick.gif

ooooooo this thread is movin quick. my work has already begun. put in mad raffles yesterday and got A LOT more to do these next three days. i honestly cant wait to this release is over and i hopefully have my pairs....

beh235 beh235 I'm prepared to strike out as usual but that potential fitty dolla discount got me willing to at least give it a shot. I'll be on the FTL family sites since they got more love for a squatchfoot homie! LOL

Where are the SoCal codes? Now Bay Area dudes are showing the love and SoCal dudes are being stingy. I used to be the other way around. Just share the codes. You're either meant to win or not.
Exactly wats the point of bring greedy with some universal codes that we r more than likely not going to win

@beh235I'm prepared to strike out as usual but that potential fitty dolla discount got me willing to at least give it a shot. I'll be on the FTL family sites since they got more love for a squatchfoot homie! LOL
Good luck man. I'm doing some continued footwork at a mom and pop store when I leave work. I hope I can secure a pair. This makes no sense man 
mean.gif

Why is a GR shoe TLO??? Then with them, the link WILL NOT work and therefore postpone to RD causing all the other sites to get flooded with peeps trying to copp.

They didn't sell out on release day.
Between this comment and the black trash bag comment I can clearly see u don't know much
bobcats sold out here in Houston. I am really surprised alot of shoes are selling out this year. Last year quite a few retros sat on shelfs. Only pairs I seen sit so far are Infrared 2s.

bobcats sold out here in Houston. I am really surprised alot of shoes are selling out this year. Last year quite a few retros sat on shelfs. Only pairs I seen sit so far are Infrared 2s.
see that's weird because here in jersey them infrared 2s sold with quickness. Infrared 10s and bobcats sat for a day or 2 for the most part and here everything gets eatin up

Last edited:
ok yea day or 2 for those shadows but not them bobcats they ate those

left a couple gs maybe 
laugh.gif

them venoms a day or two as well

Last edited:

ok yea day or 2 for those shadows but not them bobcats they ate those

left a couple gs maybe 
laugh.gif

them venoms a day or two as well
I went the next day to another mall and the register at FTA had these sitting for ppl to take. About 5 pairs. Forgot about them venoms yea they sat for around that time as well

see that's weird because here in jersey them infrared 2s sold with quickness. Infrared 10s and bobcats sat for a day or 2 for the most part and here everything gets eatin up
infrared Xs sat for a few weeks. I got mine when I copped the Infrared 23 6s and Lebron Allstars

I know a few places in Houston that they didn't sell out and the dark concord 2's haven't sold out here as well.

I really don't understand this "FL map is everywhere" so the carmines are flooded argument. Just because alot of stores are getting them doesn't mean ample stock is available. One of my local FLs reported 5 pairs. 5 ****** pairs. Now this isn't the norm but even house of hoops locations are being reported with 100-200 pairs (largest locations withholding)

You guys are kidding yourselves if you think across the country equates to oodles and oodles of availability.

Not to mention, the Carmine VI's are one of the hottest retros out there. So many people absolutely love these. Unless you live in a place utterly devoid of Jordan fans, these will fly off the shelves in a blink of an eye. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom