Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

21 pages and no definite date 
tired.gif

From a site that I know is a store for sneakers, it's looking like May 21st for a RD

Next shoe on my radar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few  before these though and at least a pair of Lebron 11s

Last edited:
time to unds my cdp pair
ohwell.gif
 its been collecting dust in the closet ever since i bought it 08', i will be getting a pair of the 14' carmine though
happy.gif
 this my fav 6 cw

time to unds my cdp pair
ohwell.gif
 its been collecting dust in the closet ever since i bought it 08', i will be getting a pair of the 14' carmine though
happy.gif
 this my fav 6 cw
did you really keep this shoe for 6 years and never touch it? 

Yeah the whole "Nike Air" branding will only add unnecessary hype. Either make them all with Nike Air or none at all. I'm glad these will likely be a general release.

I never see how dudes can keep a shoe DS for that long
laugh.gif
that's crazy imo and how would you forget about them kicks for 6 years!?
Only stuff I have DS are doubles and the Navy Question Iverson's which are more of a collectors item for me.

How's that crazy? Why wear the other pairs if the first isn't worn out of damaged? Seems alright IMO.
ohwell.gif
 What ? He said he bought his pair in '08 and they are his favorites, yet they're collecting dust. All I was saying is that that was weird lol I wear my favorite pairs the majority of the time because, well, they're my favorite. He didn't say he had other pairs, just one so I don't understand what you mean by "wear the other pairs if the first" ...

time to unds my cdp pair:\  its been collecting dust in the closet ever since i bought it 08', i will be getting a pair of the 14' carmine though:D  this my fav 6 cw

What's crazy is that he said it was his favorite shoe, yet they're collecting dust. :lol:

He said they're his favorite 6 colorway, not necessarily his favorite shoe. Heck, the shoe might not even be in his top 20. Nothing weird or crazy about it.

My body is ready.. Will have to put them on ice until the following summer I feel like everybody will be rocking these.. It's ok because I have plenty of releases from this year I have yet to rock

He said they're his favorite 6 colorway, not necessarily his favorite shoe. Heck, the shoe might not even be in his top 20. Nothing weird or crazy about it.
I wasn't going at him or anything, just something I thought was crazy/weird. To me the term "favorite" usually means top 10. That's like me saying Charles Barkely is my favorite player, yeah he's top 50 on my list 
indifferent.gif
. I have never heard of a favorite being #20, that's a **** load of favorites lol but if that's what you define as favorite, more power to you. Again, I was stating something I, me, thought was crazy.
laugh.gif
 his favorite colorway to look at it seems
Lmao. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't going at him or anything, just something I thought was crazy/weird. To me the term "favorite" usually means top 10. That's like me saying Charles Barkely is my favorite player, yeah he's top 50 on my list :stoneface: . I have never heard of a favorite being #20, that's a **** load of favorites lol but if that's what you define as favorite, more power to you. Again, I was stating something I, me, thought was crazy.

That's not the same thing. You're still not comprehending what he said. Let's just forget it. It's not worth our time.

That's not the same thing. You're still not comprehending what he said. Let's just forget it. It's not worth our time.
I do comprehend what he said, the carmine 6 is one of his favorite color ways  of the 6's and apparently they have been collecting dust. All I was saying is that if it was his favorite, why let them collect dust, for 6 years lol why not wear them if they're your favorite color way of a shoe. That's all, I don't comprehend how that is that hard to comprehend. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom