Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Not to much on my radar this year. Unless they have some good upcoming releases that arent out yet on the net or some good QS my pockets will be heavy this year. The Carmines are definitely one that will be a family pick up. My wife still has her CDP damn near DS. Got lucky found her small *** foot at sneakercon for $135

I remember I had the pink and green phat farm polo to match
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hope these aren't as limited as the royal 1's and bred 1's. It's insane that we can't even buy shoes for retail anymore if you have a real life
qft
Its so frustrating to not be able to cop what you want. Knowing its been sold out minutes after its been released to the public.
Before, I couldnt cop due to funds. Now, I cant cop due to quantity + hype

Since this is the year of 6s n this is a OG colorway these will be a easy cop

an easy cop? Really? :rofl:

Its not so much being limited. Its the supply + demand. The demand will probably be VERY high for these. New sneakerheads and the older will probably be interested in these. Carmines havent been out since 2008. So these may be dropping in many places, but many faces will be after them.

Thats why I say it wont be "easy".

These will be just as easy as the grapes. If you couldn't cop those, you didn't try hard enough.

Its not so much being limited. Its the supply + demand. The demand will probably be VERY high for these. New sneakerheads and the older will probably be interested in these. Carmines havent been out since 2008. So these may be dropping in many places, but many faces will be after them.

Thats why I say it wont be "easy".

QFT... Just because they're a gr doesn't mean it'll be easy. Bred 11's and even gamma 11's were a notch above a gr and people struck out on those and are going for 275+. If by "easy" you guys mean you'll likely land a pair if you put your name in tons of raffles, and wake up early to attempt buying them online where they'll sell out in less than 5 mins then yeah I guess that's "easy".

:lol: you must be new if you're comparing Christmas retro 11's to regular general release retros

Lol ok maybe that was a bit of a stretch, my point is that these are gonna sell out in 5 mins online and won't be nearly as easy to get as you think. Just because a shoe is a general release doesn't mean it'll be easy. People strike out on general releases all the time...

Basically we know a release is a GR if the bots don't sweep up the inventory on NDC in less than a minute
4 more months guys :smokin

So far the only retro 6 that is going to be a problem will be the toro 6 and the black infrared since it's near the holiday season

Last edited:
You guys make me laugh. XMas XIs? lol. R these gonna get the famous NA treatment? uhhhhhh Did you not realize those pics R the release model?

Is ther NA on the back heel? Uhhhhhh..... NO Fool!  Open your eyes Ese.

Back
Top Bottom