Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Or if you make too much and don't have a tax I'd. They just hold your funds and shut your Ebay account down. There's is a way around that. :nthat:
Damn that would suck lol. At one point I wasn't able to receive gift payments anymore. All straightened out now that I'm 18 tho

Is my pair the only pair which the jump man on the lace lock looks way off? the paint jobs terrible ones extra skinny and ones extra fat with a morbid head that seems to be attached to both his arms. 

It doesn't matter if you profit by a buck or a million. Profit's profit.

True but I prefer my flip to be worthwhile. At that profit margin you have to turn 4 pair to get yours for 10 bucks and change. Not worth the time and effort personally. This is all in reference to online sales. That CL and Facebook group stuff is risky. People are ruthless these days.

:rofl: if you making more than PayPal think you suppose to make, it's red flags. I think with Amazon if you make pass $700 a month you getting shutdown.

I use to get 5 grand a month via china in gift form payment a few years back and paypal did nothing

Matter a fact they made me a preffered customer and gave me a free ipod shuffle lol

Man paypal calls me up every time i gift my European account cuz it's unverified. It must look mad sketchy to the haha

:rofl: if you making more than PayPal think you suppose to make, it's red flags. I think with Amazon if you make pass $700 a month you getting shutdown.

I use to get 5 grand a month via china in gift form payment a few years back and paypal did nothing

Matter a fact they made me a preffered customer and gave me a free ipod shuffle lol

Paypal limited my account for too many gift payments back in the day. Pretty much put me on the naughty list for life.

it actually matters GREATLY whether you profit a buck or a million lol. that was the dumbest thing ive ever read/heard

the "paypal consulting thread" 
nerd.gif

Paypal limited my account for too many gift payments back in the day. Pretty much put me on the naughty list for life.

Smh PayPal is so sketchy. True it's one of the safest ways but for ppl starting out they hold your money mad long and then force you to get their card which charges 5 a month on top of 3.9% for every sale lol they just organized criminals.

Last edited:

Yea you good as long as it's not via Ebay. For some reason you can't make a lot of money via eBay per PayPal

How hard is it to have five different free checkings and paypals.....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom