Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

so pissed I missed out on these. Nike's website gets destroyed with traffic on release day

I finally got a pair …..these are dope… paid $190… me and 2 friends bought 3 pairs from a guy on CL w/ Receipts.. he hooked it up!

Just sold my pair for a little over retail (to cover shipping for the most part).
Couldn't justify owning both the 2008 CDP and 2014 pair.
Besides, it felt like a compulsive buy.
Hope my buyer enjoys!
:smokin

Just sold my pair for a little over retail (to cover shipping for the most part).
Couldn't justify owning both the 2008 CDP and 2014 pair.
Besides, it felt like a compulsive buy.
Hope my buyer enjoys!
:smokin

don't blame you at all. im feeling some kind of way about my pair these days. the poor materials used for the white leather really does bother me. cant believe the CDP was better considering that those came Pre-Yellowed and most of the CDPs had crap quality.

CDP AJ get's a bad wrap IMO

Yeah the 11's was bad :lol:

But CDP 3's ,4's and 6's are better than the past recent retro's

don't blame you at all. im feeling some kind of way about my pair these days. the poor materials used for the white leather really does bother me. cant believe the CDP was better considering that those came Pre-Yellowed and most of the CDPs had crap quality.

Qft... I honestly stopped buying jordans with smooth white leather because JB just can't seem to get it right.

CDP AJ get's a bad wrap IMO

Yeah the 11's was bad :lol:

But CDP 3's ,4's and 6's are better than the past recent retro's

I may be the minority but I didn't mind the change in material for the 4s because my 4s still don't look ashy like the CDPs tend to get + I like the shape better.

My only thing about the CDP carmines (yellowed soles didn't bother me for some reason) was I hate how the toe box creased.

Last edited:
I may be the minority but I didn't mind the change in material for the 4s because my 4s still don't look ashy like the CDPs tend to get + I like the shape better.

My only thing about the CDP carmines (yellowed soles didn't bother me for some reason) was I hate how the toe box creased.

Def. Like the recent 4s way more..

A lot of people don't but they just feel better that suede is butter

true to whoever said bigger sizes look like clown shoes

im 6ft non-asian and stay with the 9

every shoe looks dope size 9 but can be a pain to obtain at times especially in so-cal 

Last edited:

gees thoses 8.5 rare as f or what??
I'm an 8.5 in Australia... at some point retailers in Australia (footlocker,nike,etc) just stopped stocking 8.5s for most stuff.. half sizes don't start 'til 9.5. I was in Sydney for the carmine release and out of 4 footlockers in the city they had 1 pair of 8.5s

All y'all lady foot fellas gonna stop with the man foot slander. Don't eff around and get Jamie'd. LOL

I'm an 8.5 in Australia... at some point retailers in Australia (footlocker,nike,etc) just stopped stocking 8.5s for most stuff.. half sizes don't start 'til 9.5. I was in Sydney for the carmine release and out of 4 footlockers in the city they had 1 pair of 8.5s
Hands Down.. Best sneaker store in Aus to CAWP J's

http://www.kickz101.com.au

They got a Store in Perth and Melbourne… plus they online

CDPs had horrible quality to me, I always felt like it was just put out as a gimmick and Nike didn't care about **** lol.

Originally Posted by bigj505  

that's strange, my toebox has absolutely no creasing still. Must have given them a good 40-50 wears by now too. They are size 11 so that might have something to do with it (slightly big on me) but you would think that would make them more likely to crease
eyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CDPs had horrible quality to me, I always felt like it was just put out as a gimmick and Nike didn't care about **** lol.
not all were bad. the earlier ones had the better quality like the 10/13 and 7/16 pack.

that's strange, my toebox has absolutely no creasing still. Must have given them a good 40-50 wears by now too. They are size 11 so that might have something to do with it (slightly big on me) but you would think that would make them more likely to crease :rolleyes

that's cool. I know not every gets creases on a certain model. the creasing on the pairs I had went across where your toes meet your foot. I didn't remember having that issue with any other 6s until those. wasn't crazy creasing. just was creasing.

I don't know about our guys but I like them Def don't love them I know they retros but these seem cheap Imo I never had the cdps but they have to be better quality than these

Back
Top Bottom