Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I wouldn't say that. Gs sizes get different materials tho. Sometimes they come out better looking. People would complain because it's a "cheaper" material even tho it looks better.

Yeah I get what you mean. Me and my friends have this argument it's weird cause some like the grade school quality a lot.. For instance the red black and purple 7s the material on the GS is some a little nicer than the men's for some I never cared much at this point I take whatever they gimme

Gs CDP 17s straight pooped on the men's sizes :lol:

Gonna cop on Ebay, any tell tale signs of fakes?
Colors need to be on point and should not look dull. Collars should have a tall slant instead of a short straight look. Also QC stamp in box should look like this. Mines a lil rough but notice the font

Man champs is worthless.

Had some obsidian 12s in 8.5 the other day got all the way to checkout and they tell me it's sold out I close the page open it again they still in my cart.. Smh

Last edited:
Man champs is worthless.

Had some obsidian 12s in 8.5 the other day got all the way to checkout and they tell me it's sold out I close the page open it again they still in my cart.. Smh
Those are false inventory updates from stores according to a rep. I "ordered" the obsidians and the cherry xii's in size 11.5, last week and they cancelled both a few days later. Had my pre auth credit tied up for a week. Some other older kicks popped up as well, I'm sure with the same results.

Colors need to be on point and should not look dull. Collars should have a tall slant instead of a short straight look. Also QC stamp in box should look like this. Mines a lil rough but notice the font
Not always true.  My Concords Low from NDC didnt not have a stamp.  Nor did my 11 Breds.  Take it a s a grain of salt..

Those are false inventory updates from stores according to a rep. I "ordered" the obsidians and the cherry xii's in size 11.5, last week and they cancelled both a few days later. Had my pre auth credit tied up for a week. Some other older kicks popped up as well, I'm sure with the same results.
a lot of websites do that...they need to fix that problem...can't even count how many times sneakers i want have my size available and go to atc and there sold out...but damn you actually checced out that sux bro

a lot of websites do that...they need to fix that problem...can't even count how many times sneakers i want have my size available and go to atc and there sold out...but damn you actually checced out that sux bro
Yea when I submitted the order it didnt go through. Said my cart was empty. Man I was hyped until I saw it did tho through. Tried like 8 times.

Back
Top Bottom