Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

@AirSakuragi  you always find someway to act like a clown bruh... That story woulda been real cool. Then you hit with the jk and all them gifs for nothin 
mean.gif

You coulda just said "I finally got em"

Need to break out my carmines! They were in heavy rotation for a month or so after I got them and haven't been on since. Something bout white sole shoes. Need to get out my playoff 12s while im at it! Its a rainy day where im at. Think ima gonna go through my closet check out my collection

Yooo I forgot about dude. I liked his pics

Quick search says that he hasn't been on since Feb 2015. No posts showing anything ban-ful lol. Like when you look up ryanjumpman420

^ take a seat and take this L bruh. He asked what happened to him so if you search him in NT it shows you his last posts

the post you just made in here is something that would get you banned

And what did Ryanjumpman do? I know he was always on some only pay retail crusade
Idk it looked like a hot mess lol. Ppl came for him in an nba thread I think and he kept on firing back with profanity. Then ended it with "I've been asking meth to ban me". Needless to say that was his last post lmao

He was a fool at first but he was coming around

the post you just made in here is something that would get you banned

And what did Ryanjumpman do? I know he was always on some only pay retail crusade
Idk it looked like a hot mess lol. Ppl came for him in an nba thread I think and he kept on firing back with profanity. Then ended it with "I've been asking meth to ban me". Needless to say that was his last post lmao

Man, that's another guys I haven't seen in a while... He did spout some crazy sometimes though.

It's called trolling. It's not allowed on here. Do what you gotta do though, I'm not the NT police, just letting you know people, myself included, have been banned for far less.

yea never really liked him too much but respected that at least he would stick to his guns and be consistent with his thoughts.

It's called trolling. It's not allowed on here. Do what you gotta do though, I'm not the NT police, just letting you know people, myself included, have been banned for far less.
yea never really liked him too much but respected that at least he would stick to his guns and be consistent with his thoughts.
We're associates and all but how is it trolling if I secured the shoe.  The story was just for fun my friend.

Awesome! You finally got your pair? Congrats.
Yes sir, I'm glad to finally have them in my collection.  Next is the Nike Air Cement 4s that we're going to secure.  Are you going to secure the French Blue 12s also or are you moving past that one?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom