Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

If you guys know your Euro sites and/or got some local spots on lock, yall should be good. This is a GR.

I kno it might be a weird comparison but I'm lookin at how the yeezy foams do this weekend and how resell is the following weeks ahead. It should give us an idea on the Carmines.

I kno it might be a weird comparison but I'm lookin at how the yeezy foams do this weekend and how resell is the following weeks ahead. It should give us an idea on the Carmines.
isn't that a pretty weird comparison? the foams retail at 250 the carmines 170 there is already a discrepancy with price there also the foams have a yeezy inspired colorway you can't compete with that resell price wise. What made you go that route?

Last edited:
Price difference yes, but both super GRs, and because it's a yeezy CW, it's hyped jus like these will be. If this foam was jus some BS colorway, people wouldn't be worried bout it. And this release is prolly gonna b the most hyped released shoe before the Carmines so I jus wana see how the reaction is

Price difference yes, but both super GRs, and because it's a yeezy CW, it's hyped jus like these will be. If this foam was jus some BS colorway, people wouldn't be worried bout it. And this release is prolly gonna b the most hyped released shoe before the Carmines so I jus wana see how the reaction is
the yeezy foams are a gr? I don't follow foams next to ever simply because i think they are too bulky. I think our opinions just differ on the level of hype I know a lot of people are excited for carmines but I see way more excitement for the foams then I think the 6s will get. But i could be wrong either way they will both sell out and nike will win in the end. 

Most deff my man. We're still about 6 weeks out for the 6s so I think it'll gain more steam. But yea the foams will be everywhere...

Most deff my man. We're still about 6 weeks out for the 6s so I think it'll gain more steam. But yea the foams will be everywhere...
i think thats whats killing me the most..i just want to get the routine ove with...go get some raffles get a call and then know i got my pair already.

Haha I feel you. Time goin by slow. And Carmines is all I'm lookin forward to too shoe wise so I'm jus chillin like c monnn...

Haha I feel you. Time goin by slow. And Carmines is all I'm lookin forward to too shoe wise so I'm jus chillin like c monnn...
i have my radar for shoes going off all over the place carmines, wtl, and the next aj1xsb collab all in a 3 week span, this is a love hate relationship with nike at the moment. 

via ss 
smokin.gif

^ White laces are #1, but to each his own!

white>
i've never seen carmines with black laces and although the white laces look perfect something just tells me the black laces will pop on this shoe. It would fit in perfectly considering it already has black accents that don't dominate the shoe and the laces would be a good look. **** you can never have enough black on a shoe in all honesty haha

Back
Top Bottom