Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

@Cfranchise26   dope 
smokin.gif

Can't tell you how many times I held back on copping the White/Infra waiting for these.. cmon release date!

Can't tell you how many times I held back on copping the White/Infra waiting for these.. cmon release date!
I don't understand why so many people passed on the white/infr. I haven't worn em, but they're an OG colorway just like the carmines. OG colorways are no brainers to me. *shrug*

color mostly. it was too "pink" for a lot of people
Lol. Let's hope it's too pink come November as well.

I know, but its still OG. lol who cares, throw it in the stock and worry about it later. thats just me tho, i gotta have all the og's even though i still have lots to go.

LMFAO. I hope you're talking about 1991 White/Infrareds, 1991 Carmines, etc. cause if you're talking about retros with OG color ways 
roll.gif

Lol. Let's hope it's too pink come November as well.

LMFAO. I hope you're talking about 1991 White/Infrareds, 1991 Carmines, etc. cause if you're talking about retros with OG color ways 
roll.gif
yeah i'm talking about retros with og colorways. not sure what you're getting at really.

sorry i wasn't able to cop og's when I was 6 years old.

I don't understand why so many people passed on the white/infr. I haven't worn em, but they're an OG colorway just like the carmines. OG colorways are no brainers to me. *shrug*

Had no problem with the color. I have a problem spending $170+ on sneakers every month though..

yeah i'm talking about retros with og colorways. not sure what you're getting at really.

What I was getting at was that hoarding OG color ways on retro models with such drastic differences does not make sense to me in the least bit and it is quite funny, like my current "sneaker collection" lol. If they were almost exact replicas of the OG's then that would make sense and I feel you, I was born in '92 
smokin.gif

Had no problem with the color. I have a problem spending $170+ on sneakers every month though..
Exactly. People being able to pick which shoes they actually want to spend their money on instead of just accepting everything is pretty hard to find these days.

Last edited:

What I was getting at was that hoarding OG color ways on retro models with such drastic differences does not make sense to me in the least bit and it is quite funny, like my current "sneaker collection" lol. If they were almost exact replicas of the OG's then that would make sense and I feel you, I was born in '92 
smokin.gif

Exactly. People being able to pick which shoes they actually want to spend their money on instead of just accepting everything is pretty hard to find these days.
I mean I feel you, but beggars cant be choosers. this is the closest thing we can get to og's unfortunately. did you watch the video i posted? the white/infrared colorway is closer to the og's than people think.

I mean I feel you, but beggars cant be choosers. this is the closest thing we can get to og's unfortunately. did you watch the video i posted? the white/infrared colorway is closer to the og's than people think.
I know, I have a pair of the white/infrared 6 and I've been wearing them since the week after release, absolutely love them. Even before though I had myself a pair of those VNTG Air Max 90s that Nike dropped in the beginning of 2013 I believe and they had the same infrared tone, gorgeous.

Some cats just enjoy arguing, your previous comment clearly stated OG CWs. And I agree, most OG CWs are an instacop.. If you like em and can afford to buy em, stock up.

People have gotten used to seeing these red variations since the OG and forgot what infrared is supposed to look like, or never saw an OG. I'd take a brand new shoe over a crumbling OG all day, and I was around when they originally dropped.

Oh yeahhhhhhh, massive argument me and @brodel34 had lol I even made fun of myself but at least now I know who you really are .....
8) 8)

All the man's point was is that he likes OG CWs. And you start instigating with how drastically different retros are from OGs, therefore making them inferior and pointless to collect. Then go on to talk about how much you love your retro pair you picked up.. I think the word you're looking for is hypocrisy. Some people buy shoes for nostalgic reasons and intend on wearing them til the soles fall off. The 90s are over and there aren't anymore OGs dropping, buy what you like and so will the next man.

All the man's point was is that he likes OG CWs. And you start instigating with how drastically different retros are from OGs, therefore making them inferior and pointless to collect. Then go on to talk about how much you love your retro pair you picked up.. I think the word you're looking for is hypocrisy. Some people buy shoes for nostalgic reasons and intend on wearing them til the soles fall off. The 90s are over and there aren't anymore OGs dropping, buy what you like and so will the next man.
..... Wow. You do know he said he understood what I was saying correct? TO ME, MY OPINION, I don't see a point in hoarding kicks just cause they're an OG color way, its a retro, they will retro again. I was initially getting at the fact that he said "throw it in the stock" after getting at someone for holding back on buying the white/infrareds, hence my hoarding statement. I would fully understand hoarding the OG's, literally a piece of history, I just didn't get the retro stocking thing.

Second, I go on to say I love my white/infrared pair and that I'VE WORN THEM SINCE A WEEK AFTER THEIR RELEASE. See that there? No hoarding, no stocking, wearing them. Understand? Hence the love statement. (Oh and in case you missed it, I made fun of my "sneaker collection" since it's like 4 pairs, again no stocking or hoarding) 
smile.gif

I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, I understand his love for OG color ways since that is all I really buy, the only difference is I can appreciate an OG color way without owning every single one.

Btw @brodel34  , I didn't mean to offend you in any way if that's how you took it. OG color ways > all else. 
pimp.gif

pharaohrache pharaohrache I guess. I didn't get the intention he was "stocking" or "hoarding" retros since he said he hadn't worn them YET. Typically meaning they would probably be worn at some point. Haven't wore mine yet either.. Seems like more of a summer shoe to me. But it is what it is. I'll just agree to disagree as I don't see the point in going back and forth with novels for an opinionated subject.

Hoping I can score a guaranteed ticket in store or pull a raffle, I like being able to look em over. I never seem to have much luck online, always end up catching the splash/crash screen. But will definitely give it a shot as a last resort.

Back
Top Bottom