Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

These are looking good. Passed on the CDP so I can't wait to rock my first J's again.

Blue tint soles clearly slow down the yellowing process. Why else would they do it? To troll OG collectors? lol

The 11 lows from this summer have a blue tint, and they look WAY better after a few wears than my Jams did with the clearer sole.

Just my opinion...

JB is always doing things that that leave us wondering wtf were they thinking??? Why no Nike air? Why change in materials? why change in colors? Why change in shape?

I stopped buying shoes with blue tints after my wolf grey 5s turned to a turd brown green color a couple months after RD purchase. Blue tints did nothing to slow down oxidation.

Last edited:
im not dropping $200 on these. even $170 is high. damnit.

One of my favorite jordans of all time, but the highest msrp of all time doesnt help.

Damn these definitely look off comparing to my CDP pair. We will see if they change later down the road seeing that these are the first pics. Might still cop though. Can never go wrong with some carmines 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yea the red carmine color is darker just like the OG colorway.
The carmine's from the CDP pack the red is too bright. So it does seem that
we are getting more of the OG look, color, shape, and mold, as JB
releases these OG J's. No NA on back but correct carmine color with a blue
Icy sole.
I personally prefer the bright red of the CDP.
Still going to cop as many pairs as possible..... If they will even be possible to cop with autobots around.

Last edited:
Red looks better on these than the CDP.  The blue soles don't look too bad on these IMO but I could only imagine how terrible they'd look on the black/infrareds.

darker red looks way better imo, i know most will disagree but i think it sets a different mood/tone with that shade. Love how it gonna look

I'm tired of the blue hue on every clear sole Jordan. I understand it on Concords, or Space Jams to be like Jordan's '96 P.E. but Bull colorways have no business having icy blue bottoms contrasting the entire shoe :lol:

Also lets stop with that, "it slows down yellowing" talk, cuz it doesn't. Yeah if you just stock em it'll prolong oxidation, but when worn they go green. Jordan's oxidize extremely fast it's ridiculous. After '06 I promise you they switched material cuz it used to take several years before "worn" icy soles yellowed.

On some shoes the blue sole is alright. On these it's like a punch in the eyes.

It'll be even worse when they begin to yellow. I also liked how bright the red was on the CDP.

Still gonna buy a pair tho.

Honestly I don't mind the blue tint TO AN EXTENT. On these I feel like it doesn't look that bad or that great. These are one of my favorite Jordan's to ever drop so these will be copped, and hopefully two pairs. I'm just happy they're finally dropping again!
smokin.gif
Just thinking when the soles go through that "phase" where the sole turns that hideous color 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Don't care about the blue sole. But I am glad shapewise they took a few steps in the correct direction. Coppin these, Maroons, and Black Infrareds maybe a new colorway. Hopefully the BIs have 3M

Last edited:
I usually don't give 2 dambs about the blue tint, but it looks pretty bad on these. Clear sole yellowing looks good on carmines too...

Shoes are made months in advance so the picture we're seeing now are fresh out the factory. The blue tint will fade a bit by the time they release in stores

im glad you didnt take offense to it...i dont think a date has been announced or rumored tho...would love to see them come in the spring season tho, april,may,june...definitely not for all star weekend 
Hearing a May/Spring release. J23 app has a May release, and he's usually just about right.

Back
Top Bottom