Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I think the buyers and reseller that got thru on EB went Barry White on the phone.
roll.gif

DUDE SAID A CERTAIN TIME IN THE DAY ORDERS THAT WERE CANCELLED OR WAS DECLINED THEY BECOME IN STOCK IN SYSTEM AND YOU HAVE TO CALL TO FIND OUT I GOT A 5Y,6Y,7Y MY FAMILY GOOD NOW :smokin :smokin

He right though. I just call a rep 10 minutes ago and said they sold out of both unless he was slow :rofl: . I know next time.

On phone right now, hopefully I can get a 10 or 11.5. I already oredered a 11, should I get a 10 or 11.5? I usually wear 11-11.5 but my metallics are 10.5 and they are perfect. I'm gonna resell it so I'll prolly  go with 10 since alot of people are sizer 10 ish
Considering some people are still trying to cop their first pair to wear, are you seriously asking which size to cop for resell purposes?
mean.gif

:rofl: at the reseller asking the NT nation what size he should choose
If you selling shoes on eBay, you better than me. After eBay take the fees, your profit is slim to none.

Last edited:
The Time and Energy you take to chase down a single pair…. you might as well pay n Extra $50 and avoid the hassle….

just called ftl/fta/eas and they're all gone. 

then i called nike...............

and dude didn't even know what a "carmine" 6 was and asked if i was talking about a purple shoe. welp.

Spent my Saturday and a lot of my money at Mysteryland so I had to sit this release out. Hopefully I catch a restock but if not in a few weeks I'll pay resale. I only need one pair of these, more of a collection shoe for me something that I need for it but won't wear a lot to keep them in decent shape.

that dude kicks4sale makes bank $2 at a time.. just start following him 2 hours ago prob had like 50 posts in just that time frame.

Back
Top Bottom