Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Was away for the weekend and missed the release :/

Heres to hoping of finding a cheaper pair. 

cmon though, to a dirty amusement park with water rides.... they would get destroyed...

An amusement park is no cleaner or dirtier than an average city street. Water rides can be avoided.

Yall dudes take this sneaker thing too seriously. I used to walk out the store with my new kicks when I was a kid. It was MDW and the whole fam got the new Mikes...what better time and place to rock them then at a family outting to Great Adventure?

...maybe they should just still be in the closet collecting dust? We'll agree to disagree.

HYPE WAS REAL!!! This release reminded me of the christmas XI releases. Sold out everywhere in my area. There were lines just for a chance to get unclaimed pairs.

My online morning experience... I was still able to get my pairs but a lot tougher than usual. Specially for a super GR release.

On NDC, I was able to cop the 1s easier than the 6s. Struck out on the 6s for my size 9/9.5 but was able to grab a size 11 two hours later. And that's because NDC messed up on those size 11. Or else I would have struck out on NDC. FNL was tougher also... I usually get in pass the splash page with in 10-20 minutes and I'm in there for at least 5 minutes once I'm through. But my first pass took 40 minutes and only lasted a few seconds. I clicked on add to cart then view cart, then got hit with a splash page right away. I had to wait another 25 minutes before I finally got back in again. Got my first order in at 6:07 am for my size and only lasted a couple minutes.

I don't remember going through this for the Concord lows, Gamma 11, and Bred 11 releases... To me, this release was definitely tougher compared to the other 3. Probably other 3 most hyped super GR releases also.

Last edited:
This is inaccurate. Take away sales tax for some states, no shipping from certain sites or in-store purchases, use paypal gift or sell in person, and add a reward/coupon/ebates and you're looking at close to a $100 profit if you sell for around $260, which isn't impossible for a hyped shoe such as this.

260 - 170 = 90

*scratches head*

Finishline just removed the product page for the shoe, (fingers crossed)

Edit: guess I'm late to the party. Sucks teaching a class when these minor restocks happen.

Last edited:
Keep checking finishline. Sizes keeps popping up. Just got a size 11.5 and there was size 11 and 13

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom