Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

On kicks crew there is two of the same pair of retros but they are different prices so what does that mean

Last edited:
:lol: ^

I was reading his post prior u posting 'Deez' . I was feeling like Tom Hanks trying to decode davinci .

Still unsure what he was asking.

I can get these for £100 over here in my size, they may well be the last new pair in the UK

Should I pull the trigger, I'm not sure I can pull em off but I've always wanted some 6's it's the whole reason I like Jordan's

I can get these for £100 over here in my size, they may well be the last new pair in the UK

Should I pull the trigger, I'm not sure I can pull em off but I've always wanted some 6's it's the whole reason I like Jordan's
buy what you like, not what others do

Ikno there real I just wanna know why one retro is higher than the other you feel wat I'm sayin maybe its sum different bout the cheaper one or its not

buy what you like, not what others do
That's the thing, I do like them, just not sure I can pull them off
happy.gif
dressing simple is the best way, dont be a clown, you know? white, MAYBE a red shirt, some khaki cargo shorts

I opted to cop the black infrared instead of the Carmine's, but looking on-line I see the Carmine's are still available at good resell price, might just say eff it....

Back
Top Bottom