Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

let us see um
Checked release dates and these all came out in 2013, wasn't keeping receipts with shoes back then.
IMG_2120.jpg IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2122.jpg IMG_2123.jpg IMG_2124.jpg IMG_2125.jpg IMG_2126.jpg IMG_2127.jpg

Probably could have put more effort into looking through my collection, however these were easiest to find.

Checked release dates and these all came out in 2013, wasn't keeping receipts with shoes back then.
IMG_2120.jpg IMG_2121.jpg IMG_2122.jpg IMG_2123.jpg IMG_2124.jpg IMG_2125.jpg IMG_2126.jpg IMG_2127.jpg

Probably could have put more effort into looking through my collection, however these were easiest to find.

I was being funny egging this thing on but technically, he asked for 6 year old pics not pics of a 6 year old shoe.

Prices have been going down but still relatively high. Trying to hold out unless one of my shoes sell. I want these bad but 900 is still crazy for these.

Prices have been going down but still relatively high. Trying to hold out unless one of my shoes sell. I want these bad but 900 is still crazy for these.
Just sitting back being patient they will fall. I remember I wanted some Cork 10 LeBrons use to go for 800+, now prices are 400. We just have to stay united and not cave on them. :rofl:Hold the line.

these are so limited that we already know how this WILL play out. yall have a small window before these inevitably go back up crazy. chances are, we'll never see these again. if u look at asks on the x, there aren't many at all. so ...

I'm glad I horded a bunch of Grade school 1s from the last few years. Anytime a grail drops that I must have I can sell a jordan 1 to soften the hit to my wallet. Hopefully the seller ships the db 6s out so I can have them by late next week.

these are so limited that we already know how this WILL play out. yall have a small window before these inevitably go back up crazy. chances are, we'll never see these again. if u look at asks on the x, there aren't many at all. so ...

Go away.. you own them; we don't need this kind of energy :lol: I'm with titang545 titang545 (who has a valid point too) if we don't cave they will go lower. If not oh well. I just wish we could tell everyone else on SX :lol:

are you selling or no? :lol:

So after winning a ebay auction with no reserve the seller flakes on me and says he recieved the wrong size so he cant ship them anymore. So I threw an offer on goat for $820 and it was accepted and is already on its way for authentication. I just want the shoes already. Lol

Back
Top Bottom