Air Jordan VI Doernbecher.. February 23rd 2019

major difference is shape! but yea, the 19s are darker. I'm holding onto my pair for now. I feel like these are so limited that uts inevitable that the price will go up. I decided I dont wanna wear them. I'm sure they'll be flipped at some point down the line

20190307_151603.jpg
The 6s finally arrived. I can't wait to rock em.

Starting to convince myself not to get these.. Even though I sold a shoe to fund these, the resell price point is kind of killing the excitement. I LOVE these but I can't see how anything more than like 550 is justifiable on this colorway.

Miles well wait for a limited *** collab that I end up taking an L on.

Honestly I think spending that type of money on a shoe that originally sold for $200 is crazy... but I'm #teamretailorbust

There's always a way to avoid dishing out a bunch of my own cash. I sold a pair of team small feet black toes that pretty much covered the price of the db 6s.

And I sold FOG 1's but going back to SX and pulling that 888+ trigger still feels ridiculous on this shoe.

And I sold FOG 1's but going back to SX and pulling that 888+ trigger still feels ridiculous on this shoe.
To be honest dishing out crazy cash for any shoe is absurd but that's what most of us do in one why or another. The only thing that separates us is which shoes we spend it on.

To be honest dishing out crazy cash for any shoe is absurd but that's what most of us do in one why or another. The only thing that separates us is which shoes we spend it on.

We are saying the same exact thing :lol: .. I'm not throwing shade here. I just personally don't think the tab is justifiable on these.

It’s dope shoe. I have the OG and got a lot of broken necks with them. Beautifully crafted materials. I’m fighting the urge to pull the trigger and unload the clip myself....
I have the OG as well. But the double up for these is necessary if the price goes down. Atleast down to 600. I've never paid over the 500 range for a sneaker.

Removed my bid.. waiting until they come down to like 6.. if they don't they don't exist.

Exactly release day I was willing to spend 5-525 but nah not that StockX 10.5 price man damn and they look nowhere close to the 09 something seems off

Back
Top Bottom