Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Well got all 3 pairs ..... Shout out to BABY j for the product number on dat friday nighht....
Good to c most peeps gt their pairs...mm
If u wanted em n still missed out then I guess either u didn't do ur homeworks or u are a very unlucky man.....
Peace on to the XII n Sj....

you prefer sz 8.5 or 9 88Robb?

it seems as though you beat me to the 9 at NTCT...i got 8.5 from vegas.

still lookin for some more people who have tried them on to shed light on the big fit

i cancelled my order in ntct and i orderd my actual size 11 so if you need a size 12 ntct has one i was going to keep it but im not in for resell its not fairfor others to pay more thanks

re-stock all around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and prices tank
laugh.gif

^Finally Pelimpe
laugh.gif
and yea I think they fit big. My midnight navy vi are a 9 and my foot slides right in. My carmines are a 9.5 and I have some room. When Itried on my 9 in these they felt fine, I should have my 9.5 tomorrow but I would stay with the 8.5.

Skep did you get that package
nerd.gif

thanks babyjumpan...i trust you...i just dont like the idea of having different sizes of the same shoe in my collection but what can you do.

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

re-stock all around
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and prices tank
laugh.gif
AND to think someone was doubting me last week when I said that these would re-stock....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i love it who ever resells is not going to get that muchover retail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

still lookin for some more people who have tried them on to shed light on the big fit
most of the time I wear a sz8.5 but a sz9 fits good to... I haven't tried these on I've got a sz8.5 & 9 on the way ...

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

i usually wear an 11. i go down to a 10.5 for the VI's. they fit a half size big...for me, anyway.

maybe they will be found for retail or less? wouldnt that be great you will probably find the 9 a bit big...did you grab both from NTCT just now?

JUST GOT MY SIZE 10.5 FROM NTLA

SHOUT OUT TO HOME BOY FOR PUTTING UP THE INFO

THIS IS HOW THE TALK SHOULD BE.................................................................PEACE

Originally Posted by 88Robb

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by xTrill

Just got my size 8 from NTCT
smokin.gif

Thanks big time to everyone who posted info. This is the way NT should be
Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
or saying his spot like people dont know its NTNY....
I ended up buying from him before I seen the info on the restock in NTLA and NTCT ... ooo well
you live and learn
lol get your money back

smokin.gif

Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
I ended up buying from him before I seen the info on the restock in NTLA and NTCT ... ooo well
you live and learn

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
you live and learn
How much did he charge you?

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
you live and learn
How much did he charge you?

$215 shipped

YEs!!!!!!!! I just called ntct and they had a size 12. I wear 11.5 but it'll work for me. Thanks to yall fellow nt'ers for helping me out!

I just got off the phone with NTLV. Didn't even get through 1st time, but the 2nd time, I got through after a couple rings, and the lady who answered tookcare of my order right away. I asked if they had any 10.5s or 11s, and she said she had both. I asked how many 11s, and she said 2, so I took both (sincethat's my preferred size). So as of a few minutes ago when I hung up, they DO have 10.5 in stock.

BTW, I also got my NDC order about a half hour ago, too. Now that I've secured these 11s, once they get here, there's a pretty good chance I'll bedumping the 9s since I don't even really need them for keeping DS anymore. Shed, you got first dibs if I decide to get rid of them (that is, if youdon't find a pair from somewhere before then).

To answer eBay breakdown

charge .35cents go list but rape u with final Val price of 10%
then u have 3-4% paypale fees depending amount THEN SHIPPING FEES.
So all this equals to no profit on the doernbecher VIs bc they're selling for peanuts. Only
way the resellers makin money off of these if they do private auction.
The 2s and 1s sold for way more den these. Where's fruitboy that tried makin money
instead of just helping people like others did.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

what if you list your item as 1 cent and charge the shipping as 225 like a previous NT member did
Well that's against eBay policies, so if they catch you, you are banned from eBay.

amazing! much respect anomaly! PM me when you know what your plan is...i know i have been deliberating over keeping the 8.5 over getting a 9 but i suppose iwas just trying to justify the 8.5 because i could not find a 9.
thanks. pc.

^^ Exactly. It's what they call "circumventing eBay fees", and is most definitely illegal by eBay rules. Think about it. If they allowed that,what would be the point of listing and final value fees? Everyone would just do it that way, and avoid all fees on every auction.

Sheddy, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt anything just to try them on in the home and make sure they do/don't fit. It's the only way you'll knowfor sure.

Back
Top Bottom