Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by 88Robb

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just came from the NikeStore in West Farms CT. They got in about an additional 40 pairs, and the phones were ringing off the hook over there. I told the dude it was because of NikeTalk. He said he just shipped a pair to Tennessee......is that anyone on here? Anyway my boy is happy, I got his pair. They are going fast though, so call in soon.
I'm from Tennessee and ordered from NTCT..
haha nice, well if you called in around 3:15, it was probably you. Glad you got a pair.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

I WANT A 12 BUT NOT TRYINA GET DID IN...ANYONE SELLING DROP ME A PM

Fam people are posting Nike stores that restocked and are doing phone orders.

Just got my size 8 from NTCT
smokin.gif

Thanks big time to everyone who posted info. This is the way NT should be

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

niketown las vegas got a restock too 702-650-8888 also nike store mall of america too 952-854-5042

i cant get through to any of these stores

there phone's are not working

Originally Posted by xTrill

smokin.gif

Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif

NTCT is out of sz 9 and so is NT LV (vegas)
weak...why can't i just accept my 8.5 for what it is and move on?

smokin.gif

Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif
its a cold world, people are greedy

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

i wonder how quickly those resellers are going to drop their ebay auction prices?
Honestly, it's a wrap for eBay reselling on these. Prices are now going between $200-$250 it seems. When you take into account for eBay fees,paypal fees, shipping, etc., you are not making much.

Someone broke it down way earlier in this post that these wouldn't be profitable to sell on eBay. Well I agree in this price range.

agreed...feel bad for those that couldnt get and had to pay the ebay/NT reseller premium only to find out they were a few patient days and a phone call away.sucks.

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

i wonder how quickly those resellers are going to drop their ebay auction prices?

Ive seen my size (13 & 14) on ebay end for $225-$235 shipped. Re-sellers arent makin much money.

i know they aren't making much money but if they left the shoes for those who wanted them to actually buy them then they would not have to spend $50 aboveretail. That money is just going to ebay/paypal/shipping fees etc.

you think so? i posted a few times asking ppl for their thoughts but nobody responded
i have a 9 in the carmine cdp vi's and thought they fit a bit big but never tried 8.5 and i am worried they will be too small
i do appreciate your thoughts and assistance man you really think they fit that big? bigger than most vi's or about the same? thanks!!!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
or saying his spot like people dont know its NTNY....

just got my call back from NTLA about my sz 8.5 its been 3hrs ... told the lady I was sorry I already ordered from NTCT ... she said they are super busy and ittook longer then they had thought to do call backs... I feel bad but I'm sure they want have a problem selling them ..

Back
Top Bottom