Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^^^^Smh my head at the herbs who are having trouble with wearing a quality retro
I received my size 8 from a fellow NTer earlier 2day, and im awaiting my 3rd pair from Denver
Im now going 2 meet my up and coming re-seller of an Uncle 2 trade an 8.5 for size 9
Ill decide tmrw if im gonna get a 5th pair, strictly for re-sell purposes.

These kicks are on day 5 btw

^^Reported
wink.gif

any body know if niketown chi still has em?? i love the sole on these..... i dont think anyone wants to un ds them lol

I thought I liked them until I saw them in person, too much blue suede for my liking. Ice bottom makes these anyway.

i wore mine to work at ftl in h-town and everybody who came in was tripping and asking me to sell them. i still got two more ds.

good looks to that dude only HOHs collected, helped me out wit my first pair. still waitin on nt las vegas

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wore mine to work at ftl in h-town and everybody who came in was tripping and asking me to sell them. i still got two more ds.

what mall/store bro...?

ill take pix of my missing lace hole if i get home at a decent time tonight. not really a big deal but i wanted to see how they looked laced in those holes toshorten the laces a lil bit

Apparently there is will be a final wave or re-stocks at the most obvious location
Shaking my head at the fools who believe the production is less than 2,500. Id say double that, easily.

Was Pleasantly Awakened This Morning By The FedEx Guy............. I Will Say This Now, People WILL Regret Sleeping On This Shoe In The Future....... JointsAre TOO TOUGH In Person
eek.gif
pimp.gif

*I'll Shoot Some Detailed's Later On Tonight After Work And An L Or Two
smokin.gif

just got mine today wasnt expecting them cause ntchi didnt charge my card... lol i hop ill get away with it...

but ya these go hard I want to keep them DS but i have to wear them to the mall and school to break neckss

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

just got mine today wasnt expecting them cause ntchi didnt charge my card... lol i hop ill get away with it...
Don't worry they will lol, also how long did it take for you to get your pair from them?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Don't worry they will lol, also how long did it take for you to get your pair from them?

Exactly, Nikes very, very careful with their MONEY!!!

Back
Top Bottom