Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^No problem Penofski I'm actually going to the post office now so I'll pm u in 10 minutes. Also Sole nice pics and charity collection, can't waitto see what shoe JB uses next year.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

mmmm nice pics there......

lookin to copp them doern I... not in a rush fr the II.... mmmm
Yeah Im on the hunt for the DB 1, saw them on the RD of the 6's
and they are def nice
eek.gif
, now that's a must cop for me ....DB 2'sare nice to but will come home after the 1's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Uhhhhhhh.......... "Purple"?
laugh.gif

I was planning on keeping one pair DS and selling the other. I might just have to wear the second pair
smh.gif
They're just so nice.

My pair jus cAme in today. I actually really like them. They're better in person. Pretty sure iam not gonna resell afterall.

so out of all 3 jb doernbecher releases, which one was the hardest to get? most people dont like retro 2's in general, but the db 2 is high price when itcomes to resellers. i cant wait to be on ndc next november so i can cop multiple db again.

Originally Posted by riddla713

so out of all 3 jb doernbecher releases, which one was the hardest to get? most people dont like retro 2's in general, but the db 2 is high price when it comes to resellers. i cant wait to be on ndc next november so i can cop multiple db again.

On the RD I have to say the 1's that was hard, I didnt cop them .......
on price yeah u correct the 2's go for higher

if anybody looking for the charity 2's and a size 7.5 rif la has them for 200.00 since some people are looking for those

SMS, great pics
i gota agre, i love how everything is stitched on this shoe as i mentioned before
nothing is screen printed, it looks great
even the stitched jumpman on the inner sole. i personally give these shoes a 10 from 1-10, no doubt

How are you guys storing yours? Just in the boxes or saran-wrapping/zip-locking them too?

Originally Posted by 35KD

How are you guys storing yours? Just in the boxes or saran-wrapping/zip-locking them too?

yeah I ziplock all my kicks and these are already in them...just trying to get another pair to wear...hope the next pair isn't yellow spotted like my firsttho...HTG to everyone

so out of all 3 jb doernbecher releases, which one was the hardest to get? most people dont like retro 2's in general, but the db 2 is high price when it comes to resellers. i cant wait to be on ndc next november so i can cop multiple db again.
Neither were hard if you had a computer, I copped two of each one that came out. The 6's were the weirdest release and the first two came outand then sold out ONCE

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Neither were hard if you had a computer, I copped two of each one that came out. The 6's were the weirdest release and the first two came out and then sold out ONCE
None were hard, all you had to do was call up a NT or concept store. Or you got lucky on NDC.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Neither were hard if you had a computer, I copped two of each one that came out. The 6's were the weirdest release and the first two came out and then sold out ONCE
None were hard, all you had to do was call up a NT or concept store. Or you got lucky on NDC.

^ i don't know how everybody seems to be able to cop online but everytime i have ever tried i failed^^

and i don't want to hear i didn't try because i am online waiting hour's in advance , also i try on my home computer while my wife try's

on her laptop and everytime when we get to the end it say's that size is done. now i didn't know that niketown's took phone order's

til this release and i was able to cop on the restock. so now you better believe i will be on the phone first thing

when NT'S open to get all of the release i will be looking to get . v ALSO v

just got my pair from ntla yesterday and i have to say these shoes are hot in person and they are made very well.

i wish jordan would stop giving us all this junk and start making all of the retro's this good.............................................................. peace ood

i just got my size 11 today but i cant see them until monday im on vacation i cant wait to see them in person

Back
Top Bottom