Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ Nike doesnt build up hype.
You guys do by talking about the same damn thing, LEAVE IT ALONE and see if you get your shoes!!
But still no one will listen, thaat NT for you.
And you have posted multiple times in here as well to add to the conversation, so what does that say? Just let people discuss what they want to,if they keep discussing the same thing and it annoys you, then don't come in here, simple as that.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ Nike doesnt build up hype.
You guys do by talking about the same damn thing, LEAVE IT ALONE and see if you get your shoes!!
But still no one will listen, thaat NT for you.
And you have posted multiple times in here as well to add to the conversation, so what does that say? Just let people discuss what they want to, if they keep discussing the same thing and it annoys you, then don't come in here, simple as that.

Yesa masa , I goes now.
indifferent.gif

Wont comes backs no mo sire.

There's no way this was an accident or error. Especially since it's happened multiple times and the other times have been with limited releasestoo. I guess everyone keep us updated with any info you hear, even tho every time someone brings new info from a Nike customer service rep, it'scompletely different from what someone else has heard from a Nike customer service rep. I'm going to just hope the purchase goes through and wait to getan email from Nike.

I smell a repeat of last year when the canceled orders, redid orders, canceled them, then sent you a "Dear John letter" with a gift card.

My guy said he ordered a pair as well along with the others on here I knw he will pissed if they cancel his order.I would have tried 2 get me a pair butdon't have the money right now.guess um going to have to wait til rd

It's funny that regardless of a shoe being released before or after the supposed release date, there is always a period where people wait for cancelledorders. This shoe isn't going to be widely available, and what's wrong with them doing a release that proposes a "first come
first serve" notion. Now if they would announce that they would be doing online releases, that would be an even bigger problem because you would have thesame people that call them now calling then and that would really send Bike's customer relationship management into shambles.

Quick question for anyone that ever used next day air for shipping when ordering from NDC, did you get a call from Nike to confirm your order?
nerd.gif

im pretty sure they arre getting canceled...where were the other shoes from the pack?

exactly...their not even up nomore

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

im pretty sure they arre getting canceled...where were the other shoes from the pack?

exactly...their not even up nomore

Someone on the last page mentioned they ordered the P-Rod ones also.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Quick question for anyone that ever used next day air for shipping when ordering from NDC, did you get a call from Nike to confirm your order?
nerd.gif

No, Just the email.. Did u?

^Well in that case my order went through, now I can stop worrying so much. Really still waiting for shipping. I got a call from an 888 # it was Nike some ladygave me her extension and said to call back to confirm my recent NDC order.
pimp.gif

Hopefully everyone who really wanted them gets there orders processed.

All orders placed before 10:30 PST will be honored and all orders after that will be cancelled. No new orders will be accepted until Nov. 14th which is theofficial date for the shoes.

Anyone that got there order in and received confirmation is good. I wouldn't be surprised if they put more back up on or around the release date. I am justglad I don't need to stay up all night like I did for them 1's. Now all I need is 2's to have the set so far.

I still need a pair of those Doernbecher 2s...but i scored on these, now just to wait and see if they will ship now or on the 14th since i paid for Next Day...If they dont ship till the 14th then Im gonna request a refund on my shipping next week...

Originally Posted by MrBVH

All orders placed before 10:30 PST will be honored and all orders after that will be cancelled. No new orders will be accepted until Nov. 14th which is the official date for the shoes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrBVH

All orders placed before 10:30 PST will be honored and all orders after that will be cancelled. No new orders will be accepted until Nov. 14th which is the official date for the shoes.

wht source did u recieve this from?

Back
Top Bottom