Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by phenomkickz09

Originally Posted by MrBVH

All orders placed before 10:30 PST will be honored and all orders after that will be cancelled. No new orders will be accepted until Nov. 14th which is the official date for the shoes.
wht source did u recieve this from?
not sure it matters... the shoes were down off of ndc by that time anyways if i remember correctly. so it basically means, if you ordered, it willbe honored. no additional units will be sold until the official release date
smile.gif

VC3FAN wrote:
The charity 2's happened a few days before and one release date, those who ordered early got theirs like that day.

From what I remember about the Charity 2's it was a set date and we just waited for them to put them up. We knew the day just not the time.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by phenomkickz09

All orders placed before 10:30 PST will be honored and all orders after that will be cancelled. No new orders will be accepted until Nov. 14th which is the official date for the shoes.
not sure it matters... the shoes were down off of ndc by that time anyways if i remember correctly. so it basically means, if you ordered, it will be honored. no additional units will be sold until the official release date
smile.gif

so does that mean more on NDC or just all the NT locations?

electricfeel11 wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
phenomkickz09 wrote:
MrBVH wrote:

not sure it matters... the shoes were down off of ndc by that time anyways if i remember correctly. so it basically means, if you ordered, it will be honored. no additional units will be sold until the official release date
smile.gif

I got the info from a friend who works for nike (promotion and special events), I had her look into for me. Supposely it was an error for them toshow up on the site but they will honor the sells that took place before 10:30 am PST and will have more on the official release date.

I think someone mentioned they had them in their cart and were able to order even after they got taken down. So maybe those will be canceled?

Originally Posted by r00m112

I think someone mentioned they had them in their cart and were able to order even after they got taken down. So maybe those will be canceled?
hmmmm interesting...

electricfeel11 wrote:
bigj505 wrote:
phenomkickz09 wrote:
MrBVH wrote:
smile.gif

I got the info from a friend who works for nike (promotion and special events), I had her look into for me. Supposely it was an error for them to show up on the site but they will honor the sells that took place before 10:30 am PST and will have more on the official release date.

any info when she said they will ship?

Originally Posted by freshair

RUMOR KILLER

Just got my shipping info... They'll be here Friday
pimp.gif

man, do u always up this early? when did u get the shipping notice, is that cause u r employee, mine still in process.

Mine will be here today by 3:00 Overnight shipping FTW, not ordering on Swoosh FTL
laugh.gif
still happy to see that NDC didn't cancel.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Mine will be here today by 3:00 Overnight shipping FTW, not ordering on Swoosh FTL
laugh.gif
still happy to see that NDC didn't cancel.
pics dude!!!!!
im guessing my order will be shipped eventually... had to ship mine to my job in DC so i could avoid sales tax
laugh.gif

^^Joe You'll still get them
pimp.gif

^BigJ of course I'll post pics, all I have is my iPhone so they won't be the best pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by freshair

RUMOR KILLER

Just got my shipping info... They'll be here Friday
pimp.gif

man, do u always up this early? when did u get the shipping notice, is that cause u r employee, mine still in process.
depends what shipping u picked.. I did 2day air

I kinda dig these, never been a fan of all suede shoes but the details are amazing on this. Hell, all the charity shoes have been quite creative and held itsown

Back
Top Bottom