Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

better late than never.til then i sit and wait
laugh.gif

franky- good to see yours shipped also
pimp.gif
thanks for the text but i was knocked out
laugh.gif
i wouldve helped if couldve....

Mine are being ground shipped too. lol

Still in progress but I am sure I will get that second email today saying they are shipped.

Im just gon wait till Nov. 14th and jus copp my 2 pair...
pimp.gif
. Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, patyourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon, if you want them bad enough!

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

pimp.gif
. Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon, if you want them bad enough!
You realize this is a very limited release right? Someone said about only 1,000 were being made. Plus, there are some people whose only option wasto get these online, I believe someone on here mentioned they were from Nebraska. Now, who knows how many will be left for online.

pimp.gif
. Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon, if you want them bad enough!

mister-salty001-REAL-784874.JPG

You have to love Next Day Air Shipping...It was worth the extra few bucks to ENSURE my pair...Assistant should be bringing them into my office any minute now!

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

thats the same thing i said
roll.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
But he did come off as a lil salty.

Frank post those pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Frank post those pics
nerd.gif

*scratches head* Not sure how dude came off salty. All the man said was congrats on coppin early..it aint that serious...and he plans on coppin 2 pairs in acouple of weeks anyway. I don't know...not stickin up for homie, cuz I don't even know dude..but you NT'ers react to everything a little toomuch..*kanye shrug*

^^I am good at reading actually..sarcasm was also spotted...but I also see alot of extra sensitive NT'ers on here upset over a single "bigdeal"...and really it isn't such a big deal..
laugh.gif

Aint like dude went on a swearing rampage at dudes who managed to cop early.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^I am good at reading actually..sarcasm was also spotted...but I also see alot of extra sensitive NT'ers on here upset over a single "big deal"...and really it isn't such a big deal..
laugh.gif

Aint like dude went on a swearing rampage at dudes who managed to cop early.
eyes.gif
I'm sayin, the dude was acting like people were bragging up in here that we got ours early, nobody was even acting like that, and then wasacting like these are going to be an easy cop for anyone. That's just not the case. So what if some people are excited they got theirs, for them it mighthave been their only shot.

nobody said he did go on a rampage... looks like ur being sensitive... dudes are just having fun and saying hes salty because thats the way he came off. so itsU niketalkers that want to call people sensitive react a little too much

Wow that's two people in here that just copped 4 each? Crazy! Surprised there was no limit on these.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon
laugh.gif

Frank post those pics
nerd.gif

*scratches head* Not sure how dude came off salty. All the man said was congrats on coppin early..it aint that serious...and he plans on coppin 2 pairs in a couple of weeks anyway. I don't know...not stickin up for homie, cuz I don't even know dude..but you NT'ers react to everything a little too much..*kanye shrug*
IMO if he would've gotten them from NDC I think he might be singing a different tune. No one was hyping them.

XMO nice pics
pimp.gif

Phenom I doubt they're numbered out of 1000, none of the past DB Charity releases have been numbered.

R00m112 the limit was 5

Edit:I see people throwing out the #1000 for production numbers, I know I mentioned that the previous 2 releases were around that number. I don't know ifthat's true for these. Ebay listings are saying 1000 but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom