Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

those pics make them look so clean

thanks Grant...they are nicer in person. much nicer...gonna be impossible to keep clean.
Can you compare the suede to the suede on a different Jordan sneaker? Which would you say it compares most to if you are able to do so? The onlyreason I ask is because we've got some suede material from Jordan that has been REALLY crappy in the past.

I WANT THESE ! ! ! ! That guy tomas pics are the clearest, brightest and best I've seen thus far.... I long for the days of living in my mom's basementand being able to drop $150-200 on some fresh Jays without a second thought.... oh well guess we all gotta grow up sometime.... I hope to cop these, but likethe DB 2, I'm still holding my breath . . . .

fedex just drop my pair off, they look really nice in person, now just debating on if I want to rock em or put them up for sale, I got so many kicks, it justhurts me to rock a pair coupe times and them just sit in the closet yellowing, like every other pair of clear sole shoes that I own.

mine just came in
eek.gif
these crush any other Doernbecher release by far.

glad Nike didn't change the final design, at the last minute the kid (Jordan Dark) who designed these wanted to change the shoe a bit with red stitchingbut It was too late and shoes had already started production but Nike made him a sample pair the way he wanted but the release version is so clean.

Mine just got here. Im definitely happy with this purchase. The soles are so icy. Thanks again to whoever first posted that these were up on NDC. Congratsto everyone that got them in time. They're worth it. I hope everyone that really wants these can find a way to get a pair. Good luck yall.

I don't keep up with Jordans much anymore... I know these released early on NDC, but did they drop already at other locations that are supposed to receivethem?

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I don't keep up with Jordans much anymore... I know these released early on NDC, but did they drop already at other locations that are supposed to receive them?
naw they didnt drop anywhere else yet. there is still hope mr foams
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I don't keep up with Jordans much anymore... I know these released early on NDC, but did they drop already at other locations that are supposed to receive them?
naw they didnt drop anywhere else yet. there is still hope mr foams
happy.gif

Lol... Thanks for the reply.

I love VI's and I love suede but $165 is a lot...I've liked these since day one but I thought they would be $140 or around that. Hopefully Swoosh putsthem up for discount like they did that night I missed out
indifferent.gif

WILL on RD can you throw a size 12 my way ???

Nice pictures everyone ... Im on the hunt for a pair NOW.

If anyone had these in a US10/10.5 they want to trade for some 2009 TB3s or 2009 Metallic Purple 1s, let me know
wink.gif

my sz 9 came in getting my 9.5 tomorrow. thought there was a limit so i ordered w. two different accounts.

a Nike Rep called me about my credit card info and told me they only had 200 pairs online at the time. wonder how many pairs they will have come RD.

fitted is a lil darker but the red and gold accents make up for it. red underbrim btw

Back
Top Bottom