Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

When I first saw these, I really didn't like them that much. Once I saw newer pics they really started growing on me and I intended on buying them. Nowthat I see your guys' pics, I'm not liking them so much anymore. The suede looks diff from what I thought. They probably look better in person. Not sosure on coppin at this point

Originally Posted by ric

If anyone had these in a US10/10.5 they want to trade for some 2009 TB3s or 2009 Metallic Purple 1s, let me know
wink.gif

U really think that someone will want to trade the DB 6 for either the TB 3 or Purple 1's
eyes.gif

I doubt it !!!!

If anyone can grab me an 11 in these from there local niketown or nike store come release date I would greatly appreciate it. PM Me if anyone is willing tohelp. I'm located in KY and my only chance is online otherwise.

Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

when did these drop? i thought it was the 11th
same here
Check back a few pages. They were available on Nike.com for about a span of 3 hours last week, but it wasn't supposed to happen, an error onNike's part. Instead of canceling all orders, they honored them all and shipped out immediately. Actual Release date is Nov. 14.

so retail is $160? that really aint worth it

even to flip them once they all drop there isnt gonna be much profit on ebay for everybody that is going and already doing that

DB 6 are def worth it for the tag price
watch the crazy price's that people are gonna be selling them for after the release

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

so retail is $160? that really aint worth it

even to flip them once they all drop there isnt gonna be much profit on ebay for everybody that is going and already doing that

That's what I thought about the 1s last year, and then those were going for $350-$400 bucks on ebay right after release! It's crazy.

Got my size 11 in today!!!! Really woth it, sum of the better quality Jordan to come out in a while, GOOd lookinout on the heads up Searchin !!!

Thanks for the link Baby Jumpman unfortunately no size 9.

They better have some on the official release.

^Lol what do you mean if, I just hope these orders go through for everyone. Seeing that some sizes are sold out it's not looking to good for peopledepending on NDC to get these when RD comes around.

I must admit Im a little salty that they completely skipped over 9-10.5, although maybe I was just that late on them. Regardless I hope they have some pairs upon release date, these arent MUST HAVE but a nice addition to the collection.

The release date will stick for places like NikeTown but that is not necessarily true for NDC. A lot of different shoes released early or even late on thewebsite and there has been no sign of a restock. At this point, who knows if they will be available on the release date in a FSR.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

hurry up

You wont get the swoosh discount but get them now.

I bought two pairs, size 11.5....thank you so much for the link. I copped each for $112 shipped with different CC's so hopefully I get both

Back
Top Bottom