Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

these are kinda nice and wont look as bad when they yellow but the 1s so far had the best design, just curious, if people are going crazy over these and askingrape prices i wont like to imaging what will happen if they do an air jordan XI doernbecher release.

i hate babyjumpman for hogging up all the charity 6s.

5b2otc.gif

mm4ryv.gif

69p83q.gif

If you placed an order when they dropped on swoosh the other night, it looks like they have been shipped and you should receive a tracking e-mail soon if youhaven't already.

Originally Posted by r00m112

If you placed an order when they dropped on swoosh the other night, it looks like they have been shipped and you should receive a tracking e-mail soon if you haven't already.
indeed...
i got 1 shipped. 1 canceled... from what i am noticing, orders of 2 or more of the same size might have a size canceled... i ordered 2 15s (yea i know i know)to put on the bay. got 1 shipped. 1 canceled. another niketalker ordered a 7 and a 15 an hr or so after me and got both of his shoes shipped.
also.... fedex.com says orders going through memphis might be delayed because of bad weather.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i hate babyjumpman for hogging up all the charity 6s.

5b2otc.gif

mm4ryv.gif

69p83q.gif
eyes.gif

7bf16f266176ba89852b9d3091ace6b2b480fc8e.gif

laugh.gif

I know there are plenty of other NTers that bought way more then 4 pairs, hell they prolly bought 4-5 both times they dropped on NDC/Swoosh
laugh.gif
It's funnyhow people want these after they were saying pass, trash, butchering a classic,
sick.gif
you name it.Yea I know people change there minds.

I still have 1 size 10 that's for my boy if he doesn't pick it up soon someone on here can have it. The people who have said they need/want a size 10are Kicksiscrack, frijo sneaker, dmoney, and Charm, bigj told me that you were looking for a pair so I'll keep everyone updated.

Since I got a pm saying how am I hooking people up at cost if I got them from swoosh but I'm charging $207

Also Will I'ma drop of your package in a little bit, KC you're gunna get an email from paypal with another tracking number cuz I had to make a shippinglabel through our transaction.

babyjumpman, thanks for looking out regardless... im 100% sure charm was giving u a hard time. he knows ur good people and u dont gotta defend urself...
and to the lames that sent u PMs about how u got them from swoosh but charging 200... they lame
its dont matter if they were free for u... its about how much they gotta spend to get them from u and ur price is probably the best price they will find.
again, u dont gotta prove urself to nobody

i was wondering if u were gonna take it personal. i purposely didn't put "j/k" in that post to see if u were gonna come out swinging.
laugh.gif

well played, my man. i thought u was gonna come at me and i was waitin patiently like...

wk2pw7.jpg

but i figured u had to know i was joking. (well, there was a little seriousness to my post).
laugh.gif

props on the pick ups tho.
wink.gif

btw, i got ur $207 whenever ur mans flakes. i figure if he gotta think about it, he prolly don't really want em.
nerd.gif

whats good mike? oh word? i got the first email from paypal yesterday, havent gotten another, but its all good...looking fwd to em...guessin they should behere tom or friday

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

happy I got my 2 pair of kicks and no cancellation email yayyyy

I see ya Fee!! aka HoneyDip
grin.gif

Glad I got mine too. Yes it's dearkesh. hey fee and honeydip. And discounted you can't beat that!
happy.gif

hey girls and thanx again dahoneydip for giving the heads up got the tracking number on both pairs for shipping!

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

whats good mike? oh word? i got the first email from paypal yesterday, havent gotten another, but its all good...looking fwd to em...guessin they should be here tom or friday

Wuts good, yea u might get another email from paypal with a different tracking #, let me know when u get them.

Seems like a lot of dudes who ordered on Monday are getting cancellations emails, its probably best to keep an eye out on your eye status in the next 24 hoursfor an update

I ordered from the swoosh link and i got my 2 emails of shipped size 12 and size 8 and they will be here tommorow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

OK so are the orders that got place on swoosh on monday got all cancell?????
not all orders... just some
Yep, mine went through fine. Still trying to figure out why some would get canceled?

Back
Top Bottom