Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I doubt I will be able to obtain a pair.I live in a small town and ndc will b my only option if I want to go no higher than retail.

those big sizes are gone no sizes left on swoosh
dphmc4.jpg
GOt Mine today sorry for bad pic off a macbook

For those of you dont are worried about getting these on the RD... RELAX!! Im 1000% sure that Nike.com will have a pairs available (not sure how many) on the14th.... All I can tell you that usually, Nike updates the website at 11pm Central time.... Just trying to help those out who are in doubt that nike.com willre-stock these..
No hype, just the facts...

Also, if you need a size 13; holla at me...

i meant who are worried, instead of dont; my badd... But i believe its more than 1000 pairs of the shoe that are being released

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by bigj505

congrats smurfdavid
pimp.gif
Thanks man i would have took a picture of the size 8 also but damn he took them and threw them on his feet and i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lmao... my 9.5s finally got to me today. worth the extra wait... one pair went str8 to my closet with my other kicks... other one is where i saidit would go
laugh.gif

dphmc4.jpg

what sz are these ?????

it is just me or they look like they are like a sz 15

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

For those of you dont are worried about getting these on the RD... RELAX!! Im 1000% sure that Nike.com will have a pairs available (not sure how many) on the 14th.... All I can tell you that usually, Nike updates the website at 11pm Central time.... Just trying to help those out who are in doubt that nike.com will re-stock these..

Hightly doubt that NDC will have pairs on release date. Nike stores might have to follow release dates but history shows that NDC and Swoosh couldcare less.

We'll see.

Originally Posted by Fit Perfect

For those of you dont are worried about getting these on the RD... RELAX!! Im 1000% sure that Nike.com will have a pairs available (not sure how many) on the 14th.... All I can tell you that usually, Nike updates the website at 11pm Central time.... Just trying to help those out who are in doubt that nike.com will re-stock these..

Hightly doubt that NDC will have pairs on release date. Nike stores might have to follow release dates but history shows that NDC and Swoosh could care less.

We'll see.
Trust me, I have a very reliable source for Nike.com; I hear you about the past; but History is not thepresent... But I wouldnt lie or hype it up... All im doing is looking out for those who really wanna a pair and are in doubt that NDC will receive more.Trust me, I can assure that this information is indeed a FACT... I have my pair, and I have a extra size 13... Just wait till the 14th and Thank melater
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

dphmc4.jpg

what sz are these ?????

it is just me or they look like they are like a sz 15

I know they look big they are a size 12 i was going to upload new pic HERES BETTER PICS
4uvtjn.jpg
59189.jpg

Hightly doubt that NDC will have pairs on release date. Nike stores might have to follow release dates but history shows that NDC and Swoosh could care less.

We'll see.
Trust me, I have a very reliable source for Nike.com; I hear you about the past; but History is not the present... But I wouldnt lie or hype it up... All im doing is looking out for those who really wanna a pair and are in doubt that NDC will receive more. Trust me, I can assure that this information is indeed a FACT... I have my pair, and I have a extra size 13... Just wait till the 14th and Thank me later
smokin.gif

While I do believe NDC will get more on RD as far as them getting a FSR or even more then a couple of pairs of the more common sizes I doubt it. Also everyonewhose depending on NDC to get these have your coffee or red bull handy as it will be a long night hitting that F5 button lol

KC glad you like them
pimp.gif
Fast payment equals fast shipment
laugh.gif

if you couldnt tell by my last post...

for those wondering/need to know/future transactions, etc..

i got a pair of DB 6's from him, sz 10...

Baby Jumpman is LEGIT

will try to post pics soon, but the detailing on this shoe is crazy!!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

We'll see.
Trust me, I have a very reliable source for Nike.com; I hear you about the past; but History is not the present... But I wouldnt lie or hype it up... All im doing is looking out for those who really wanna a pair and are in doubt that NDC will receive more. Trust me, I can assure that this information is indeed a FACT... I have my pair, and I have a extra size 13... Just wait till the 14th and Thank me later
smokin.gif

While I do believe NDC will get more on RD as far as them getting a FSR or even more then a couple of pairs of the more common sizes I doubt it. Also everyone whose depending on NDC to get these have your coffee or red bull handy as it will be a long night hitting that F5 button lol
KC glad you like them
pimp.gif
Fast payment equals fast shipment
laugh.gif
this man speaks the truth... even if they do drop some pairs to keep the public happy, it could be at odd times... i remember sitting up all nitefor a few releases last yr... refreshing constantly then looking for the ndc link... then u gotta find them on the nonflash site then ur good lol
fall asleep for 10 minutes and ur paranoid u missed the release... then they dont drop til like 6am EST and ur salty.... or dudes that went to sleep wake upand are fresh to refresh and ur still tired.... the golden days

ne8bcl.jpg

I got my two pairs today and they look WAY better than the pictures make them look. Here is a quick pic of my two pairs, iPhone pic so it's not the best

Originally Posted by Rightguard

my shipment came in today props to baby jumpman

pimp.gif
While I will take credit for posting the Swoosh link I will say like I said before I got it while I was being told to go back to NT on that "othersite"
laugh.gif

Will did you get your pair today
nerd.gif
Most likely you'll get them tomorrow if you already haven't.

Its cool to see everyone lookin' out for each other on these. Everytime I see new pics I have to pull out my pair and admire 'em. It would havebeen nice to get 2 pairs, but my account was running low when I saw the link the first time around. I can't complain though. Being in Omaha, NE, I waspretty sure I wasn't getting these. Hopefully, someone else nowhere near a NikeTown got what should have been my 2nd pair of 10.5s, or at least someonethat will rock them and not re sell for 300+. Anyways, I was wondering for future releases, how do I go about getting a Swoosh account?

Back
Top Bottom