Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by xTrill

I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and she said that they should be up at midnight central time zone.
So I'm guessing as usual everyone's being told a different time
smh.gif
i wish they did release at 12 central i gotta go to work in the morning

I spoke to a Nike Rep who said between midnight and 2:30 am PACIFIC time. It's going to be a long night. He also said these are going to be hard to getsince they already sold a lot plus many people have been calling for these.

deesnake, i'm feelin the polo.

^^ its crazy the rep told me 12:00 easteren stardard time and repeated it to me like three times
laugh.gif
they dont actually know,its just a time they guess

Damn I guess this is going to be a long night.
If anyone has an extra wristband for NT Miami PM me so we can work something out.

so I guess im not partying tonight lol bout to chill with the gf and grab some energy drinks to sit on the comp all night for a 1 out of 100000 chance ongetting these.

I'm gonna say anywhere from 3:45am to 6 am EST time for these on NDC.. last year was just horrible for me when I tried to cop the DB 1s. They had severalrestocks through out the first few days and I missed them
Crossing my fingers for these though

I think the best chance for all of us is to keep refreshing, and keep checking back here for someone to report them on the site.

I think I'm going to start refreshing at 3 am though. It seems that since Nike is located on the West coast, they won't release these before midnightpacific time.

i order five pairs of the db1s last year 2 for me 2 for my bro and one for my partner and i used three different cards the year b4 that on db 2 i ordered 2 butone got cancelled and both were released around 4am central time

This will be easy guys. As long as you are online tonight and pay attention to the site and here on nt. You have no problems.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

This will be easy guys. As long as you are online tonight and pay attention to the site and here on nt. You have no problems.

I agree, I think the only issue will be how many they actually have since they already leaked them early twice.

For those of you that have ordered before, do the orders HAVE to be sent to the billing address on the card (will be my first time order if that makes adifference)? If I decide to get a pair, I'd prefer to send these to my workplace than have them sitting in front of my apartment door all day.

BTW, I called Niketown Chicago, and the last guy I spoke to (just a few minutes ago, right before they closed) said no lines yet, and they have somewherebetween 18 - 20 pairs per size. They're also telling people NOT to form lines, because apparently, the police can ticket them. o.0

Originally Posted by Anomaly

For those of you that have ordered before, do the orders HAVE to be sent to the billing address on the card (will be my first time order if that makes a difference)? If I decide to get a pair, I'd prefer to send these to my workplace than have them sitting in front of my apartment door all day.

BTW, I called Niketown Chicago, and the last guy I spoke to (just a few minutes ago, right before they closed) said no lines yet, and they have somewhere between 18 - 20 pairs per size. They're also telling people NOT to form lines, because apparently, the police can ticket them. o.0
I don't think they do that's why you can enter a billing address and a shipping address. If anything they might take longer to processyour order.

As far as NT Chi getting that many in each size I highly doubt that. Glad I got my pair from the first drop, good luck to everyone camping online.

For those of you that have ordered before, do the orders HAVE to be sent to the billing address on the card (will be my first time order if that makes a difference)? If I decide to get a pair, I'd prefer to send these to my workplace than have them sitting in front of my apartment door all day.

BTW, I called Niketown Chicago, and the last guy I spoke to (just a few minutes ago, right before they closed) said no lines yet, and they have somewhere between 18 - 20 pairs per size. They're also telling people NOT to form lines, because apparently, the police can ticket them. o.0
I think it had a spot to type your shipping address or you could select same as the billing address. I remember one dude sent them to his work toavoid paying taxes.

You can do this. They will call and verify that you personally placed the order. When reselling was up there I used to send shoes to my customers housedirectly from nike. They would call and verify that I was shipping to a different address than my Indiana one. But yes this can be done. You need to make surethat you enter in a phone number they can directly contact you at. You will have a chance to call them back if you miss the call and they leave message but youwill need to call them back asap to get your order processed quickly. Take this info for what it is worth.

can some1 PLLEEEEEEEEAAAASE grab me 2 size 11's,. the 6's r my fav. 3 hours from closest Niketown or retailer

man this is gonna be impossible. i gotta work at 8am. imma stay up til just after 12 and wake up about 5.. hopefully it drops at one of those times. if not, imissed out

^^Trill and Unclesam sighting, its been a while Trill. Yo sam I might take those finales off your hands, I'm tryna hold off specially since I need to dosome work on my car but I haven't splurged in a while.

Back
Top Bottom