Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

anybody going to be hitting NT Vegas? I will be in vegas next weekend and was hoping maybe someone could help me get them since I highly doubt they will beavailable next Friday. I think I could live without these kicks, but the colour/design is original for JB yet not super tacky - and of course I enjoy donatingto children's charities wherever I can. Nobody likes losing a loved one at a young age. TRUST ME!

so is it better to try the nonflash site or the flash site? the flash site loads way faster and doesn't post products that are out of stock. let me knowplease.

Why not do both?
smile.gif
Have a couple windows/tabs open, and refresh both.

Originally Posted by akuma471

CharmCityKid wrote:

hope all that wants em can get theirs...

you must be in a good mood! you are normally a hardliner with zero tolerance for incompetence! caught you on a good day!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i already got mines, thanks to babyj and it seems like the closer the release gets, the more ppl in here are wanting them. i know how it is camping outonline (finale 23s) and it ain't fun at all, especially when u come up empty handed.
frown.gif

Niketalk LA gave out wristbands already.. Gave wristband out for the first 100 people For Jordans but only the first 75 are confirmed... Trainers sere DONEwithing the first 50 people.

Im wondering about what time they gonna drop on SWOOSH ? (central)

(didnt feel like reading the entire thread)

TIA

NTLA was crazy when doors first opened. People from the back tried cutting to the front. Good thing they went off the list that the 1st 19 people started

Called up NTNY and asked if teir shipment came in yet... they said no... hope it's not like what happened with the DB 1's last year... btw, does anyonekno if anyone is camping at NTNY as of yet? or even at mercer 21?

niketown miami kinda pissed me off today
they told me wristbands will be handed out today when they open at 11
i got there bout 1030 and waited til 11, walk in and they said they already handed em out earlier in the morn. if i woulda known that i woulda been thereearlier!
drove almost 50 miles there n 50 back to get played like that... SMH
oh well

There's noone at NTNY right now.
But they gonna have the kicks.
I believe NTNY will have about 130 pairs.. When I get off work imma prolly head home shower, and get ready to get online.

Originally Posted by skep

niketown miami kinda pissed me off today
they told me wristbands will be handed out today when they open at 11
i got there bout 1030 and waited til 11, walk in and they said they already handed em out earlier in the morn. if i woulda known that i woulda been there earlier!
drove almost 50 miles there n 50 back to get played like that... SMH
oh well
Ya thats the same type of BS that sneaka villa in philly pulls

Originally Posted by r00m112

So the consensus is that these will be on NDC at 5:30 am ET?
I don't think there's any consensus. All I'm seeing is conflicting info on past release times.

I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and she said that they should be up at midnight central time zone.
So I'm guessing as usual everyone's being told a different time
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom