Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^The first drop was the 28th, the second drop was the 2nd. J they did have those sizes cuz i ordered a 10, they went quick though. I think NDC will have pairsbut very few especially in the more common sizes. And to the guy asking about sizing, they fit like any other vi so I would say true to size.

Babyjumpman - that's exactly what I meant... Listen people I ain't ever dropped any false info... If you really want these go to the nearest Niketown... The drive is worth it!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by jclay

Originally Posted by korn

Can anyone give the link to the NDC non-flash site? Thank you...
embarassed.gif

http://niketown.nike.com/...sp?redirectToFlash=false

That's the non flash site man

pimp.gif
thanks...setting up my account now

Haha no problem man, I just hope I get my shoes.

Quicker, and I believe there was some talk of certain shoes not showing up on the flash site when they dropped.

I talked to my dude and there is plenty to go around.. I dont know about online but I know in stores there are over 100 pairs to go round... way more then thelast charity pairs.. everyone will get there pair Have no fear!

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I talked to my dude and there is plenty to go around.. I dont know about online but I know in stores there are over 100 pairs to go round... way more then the last charity pairs.. everyone will get there pair Have no fear!
Without saying I'm sold on that info, I'll say that sounds realistic. There's what....14 total Niketown stores? At 100 each,that's 1,400 right there. If another 100 are offered on NDC, there's 1,500. Even if there's a little over 100 per store/site, that still onlycomes out to around 2000, which sounds about right. Edit: Did your guy say what kind of limits there will be per person?

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I talked to my dude and there is plenty to go around.. I dont know about online but I know in stores there are over 100 pairs to go round... way more then the last charity pairs.. everyone will get there pair Have no fear!
Without saying I'm sold on that info, I'll say that sounds realistic. There's what....14 total Niketown stores? At 100 each, that's 1,400 right there. If another 100 are offered on NDC, there's 1,500. Even if there's a little over 100 per store/site, that still only comes out to around 2000, which sounds about right. Edit: Did your guy say what kind of limits there will be per person?

I think there is alot of pairs out there. Now if they do drop again on NDC that would be 3 drops. WHY 3 times ??? i think is to make sure they are able to pushout all the units since there is so much.

Weren't people hating on these when the pics first dropped? The only thing people liked was the icey sole. Know people want to camp out? Hypebeast!

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Weren't people hating on these when the pics first dropped? The only thing people liked was the icey sole. Know people want to camp out? Hypebeast!
EXACTLY BTW IM COPPIN

Without saying I'm sold on that info, I'll say that sounds realistic. There's what....14 total Niketown stores? At 100 each, that's 1,400 right there. If another 100 are offered on NDC, there's 1,500. Even if there's a little over 100 per store/site, that still only comes out to around 2000, which sounds about right. Edit: Did your guy say what kind of limits there will be per person?

Limitations are set by individual stores.. u would have to talk to ur local store to see if they have a limit.

Well you didn't include the Nike Concept stores, and from what I posted earlier, the one around my way is getting only 45 pairs, some of whichare already accounted for by employees. The two people I was speaking with, who seemed to be in the know, confirmed only about 1000 were made. Take it for whatit's worth.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

hope all that wants em can get theirs...

you must be in a good mood! you are normally a hardliner with zero tolerance for incompetence! caught you on a good day!
wink.gif

IDK about that info, I really doubt it

NT (MIA) ONLY HAVE 40-50 PAIRS

Back
Top Bottom