Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

wow i called nike like 3534634 times and spoke to 23534634 reps and they all said 12am pacific time.... bastards

Looks like they're DONE. Not even a drop box anymore on NDC. Only size 18 left. On a side note. The rest of the DB shoes look like trash........esp the AF1Low lol.

Ill shoot em an email if someone has an address to someone that will actually read it, not gonna do anygood though.

Originally Posted by abernja

Looks like they're DONE. Not even a drop box anymore on NDC. Only size 18 left. On a side note. The rest of the DB shoes look like trash........esp the AF1 Low lol.
Nike are losing faithful customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

i wouldnt be one bit surprised if they dropped in the am's pacific time. i remember jordan brand releases comin up at 3am, etc.

i wish that within the next few minutes, there will be a size 10, 10.5 or 11 that pops up. i will wet my pants
eek.gif

i still don't understand how a company of this nature still handles widely anticipated releases like this so primitively.
They've obviously made several updates to their website within the past couple of years and they couldn't setup a simple schedule/system for uploadingnew products at a specific time and date... unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom