Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

if your using firefox download reload every. it refreshes the pages for your every 5 or 10 secs. which ever you prefer.

i dont think they has a fsr given they release 2x before the release date/ nike really messed up on this one/ man i had the chance to coppe before butdidn't had the funds oh well hehe

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Just got off work, wide awake and ready to camp for a few hours. I guess night shift has its advantages lol

are you camping at niketown store?

Originally Posted by ildiddy

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Just got off work, wide awake and ready to camp for a few hours. I guess night shift has its advantages lol

are you camping at niketown store?

i wish. im in kentucky, there isnt one anywhere near here. Im just gonna camp online and hope that they pop up again.

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

I refreshed and saw a drop menu, but to my dismay it went away.
I just got a drop menu 2 and it went away!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

i wonder how many heads are in NT SF right now
You don't want to know!

r u there right now

I wish but I'm pretty sure camping out started this morning. Have you seen sneakerheads out thier, did you see the fight that broke out on 11/12 release,they don't play out there.

^^^ nahh I never camped out of town/ I always copped in my city stockton/

I camped out once in Concord, but I might just stay in my city Antioch for the next big release. Another good city is Tracey to get shoes.

I camped out once in Concord, but I might just stay in my city Antioch for the next big release. Another good city is Tracey to get shoes.

well i know tracy CA. never get any LS J's but for sure ill be at the mall before they open on the SJ release

well i know tracy CA. never get any LS J's but for sure ill be at the mall before they open on the SJ release

True but the sneakerheads out their is very limited so its easy copps out there.

Back
Top Bottom