Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Dam near everyone including me that stayed up got lucky. I feel bad for everyone that fell asleep. and to all the ppl that said they aren't gonna release,well i just got my size.

it just got weird for me. I ordered a 10.5 on the nonflash site, then went through and ordered a 2nd 10.5. I go to the flash site, and I see I have 1 item inmy cart? I look and its the DB size 10.5. So i ordered that too and used my paypal (which is a different credit card). Lets see what happens.

Wow that's crazy that they went back up! A bunch of sizes already gone though, these are moving fast.

size 12 = sold out
frown.gif

Everything smaller then a 13 has disappeared from the non-flash and all the sizes from the non-flash just came on the flash (even the smaller sizes, but theyare all probably sold out from the non-flash release)

lol i really hope youre right. hope u guys get ur pairs. and most of all......... hope my miracle order goes through!!! wish me luck hah

DAMN IM FEELING GOOD ABOUT TRUSTING MY INSTICNT AND STAYING UP. I KNOW IM GOING TO LOVE THESE ONCE THEY ARRIVE. MAN THATS WAS COOL OF NIKE TO COME THROUGH.TRYING TO ORDER 2 MORE BUT ITS STILL LOADING MY CHECKOUT SCREEN.

Just got the email for my size 13 pair
pimp.gif

Might go back and order another in a couple minutes if they aren't sold out...

the non-flash link when u clik on it just brings u straight to the flash site!! anyone help with link. so i can grab a 10!?

Back
Top Bottom