Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

You must be completely logged out of the flash site to access the non flash site. Google 'Nike non flash' and click the first link.

Man i NEEDED a 10.5 but i got a 9.5 instead if i cant find at least a 10/10.5 i guess my bro gets an early Christmas present

i got two size 10.5, then tried for two more but as soon as a submitted my order got the double statement, due to the high popularity of jordan db retro 6, sz10.5 is out of stock. please try again in a few days. oh well two size 10.5 is fine. congrats to everyone who stayed up and got theres. it was def worth it.

Oh well grabbed a 11.5 and 12 I placed separate orders so i guess i am getting charged shipping twice. Did people get free shipping that ordered 2 pairs?

I got my 2 pairs of size 13's with confirmation. I did try to get 2 more. I paid for the other 2 and didn't get a confirmation, but Nike accepted mypayment. Hopefully I get a total of 4 pairs. If not, I'm still happy, because I got confirm on my first 2 pairs. Damn, I'm glad that I set my alarm for3:25am Mountain Standard time. Lol! Yippy!!!

so which one of you bought a full size run this time?
laugh.gif

Nike has free shipping on any order up until 12.22 with code GIFT. That's what I used. Wanted 2 pairs, but way too scared to have my order canceled.

congrats to all who got a pair. True sneakerheads waited it out and it paid off. No disrespect to others who threw in the towel. Im out.

Damn, I needed an 11.5 or 12. 11.5 never came up for me, and the 12 was sold out by the time I punched my info in.

anyone get 10/10.5?? at least i got my 9.5...... lol i think that was the sign !! right after i told my miracle story , the shoes went on!!bhopefuly that meansi get my 9.5

357.23 for two. thats straight. i bet that first release tonight was false inventory just like the reps said. we were all complaining about nike lying but theyended redeeming themselves in the end with me. say pelimpe. you still up. did you get yours this time. thanks for the atlantics, already unds them. hope yougot yours.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Oh well grabbed a 11.5 and 12 I placed separate orders so i guess i am getting charged shipping twice. Did people get free shipping that ordered 2 pairs?

I got free shipping.

i used GIFT too.. i got confirmation already people are paying 2-day shippping so there order gets placed quicker
i just dont feel like paying an extra $14 for shipping on top of the $14 tax

Originally Posted by riddla713

357.23 for two. thats straight. i bet that first release tonight was false inventory just like the reps said. we were all complaining about nike lying but they ended redeeming themselves in the end with me. say pelimpe. you still up. did you get yours this time. thanks for the atlantics, already unds them. hope you got yours.
yeah bro... i really dunno ... still no confirmation email... but my account was debited.... hopefully it went through..... appreciate u bro!

Back
Top Bottom