Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

i crashed at least an hour before that...first time i ever tried to stay up and order kicks like this and eventually i just didnt think it was worth it
oh well.

I'm happy for those that waited, from what I can see they became available around 5:30am, and my body just wasn't gonna make it to that time withoutsleep.

Would've been nice, but oh well I honestly didn't think I had a chance to get them anyway. That along with me not willing to pay no $300 price for acharity/goodwill shoe that won't even go to the charity, and I guess I'll move on to the next thing.

STOP with the buying/selling/trading before this gets locked. Use your sigs for that.

Pelimpe if your order says pending and you got an email you should be good.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

STOP with the buying/selling/trading before this gets locked. Use your sigs for that.

Pelimpe if your order says pending and you got an email you should be good.
Exactly, it's getting mad annoying.

Gotta love a charity shoe that is "limited". Very classy, Nike.
grin.gif

agreed. considering the high demand for these you would think they would want to help maximize revenues for the charity
can't believe doernbecher doesn't put up a bigger fight for a larger release
the amount of money they raise for doernbecher compared to their revenues/profits annually is insane
oh well....

nt boston only had 50 pairs they sold out quick i couldnt get my hand on a pair the people i saw were wet its been raining all night thats crazy

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

College basketball player!!!!!

for wich college u play for ???????

JUCO right now for a few reasons. But I'm gonna sign an LOI in April.
with wich college u plan to sign with ?????

What Junior College are you playing with right now?

I was at the #2 team in the nation Iowa Western CC, but got hurt so I transferred to Lawson State CC.

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

niketown denver doin phone orders also same sizes tho
pimp.gif
puttin in work for others, props to you

Edit: 35KD and whoever else bought pairs from a NT, did you get any type of special DB Charity card like the ones had, and did they have any t-shirts oranything?

Just got back from Niketown Seattle. I should've picked up more pairs but oh well, I got another pair coming from NDC as well (I hope).

smile.gif

Chick at NY Niketown called me 'young man' when I called for a phone order.
Chick: Where do u live?
Me: Dallas TX
Chick: No phone orders young man. Sorry about that.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom