Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Damn props to everyone who camped out. I think it was raining in Boston, and New York last night. And I know it's cold as hell in Chicago.

edit: Killajay shoot me a pm I got you on my 9 at cost also tylerhundley when they dropped on the no flash around 11:30 they had size 11.

Originally Posted by pelimpe

^ sz 11 did show up bro... both 11 and 11.5 .....

baby j lol i woke up thinking i would find a confirmation email... but dunno... they did charge my account when u first gve us the heads up... and the second time they were up on ndc (early this mrning) i was able to copp another one but it is showing as pending.... hopefully it cmes through....

it was fun though lol.... if it doesnt cme through then i guess it wasnt meant to be
wink.gif

wrong. Size 11 never showed up last night. Me and a buddy both refreshed that site over and over again, we was able to cop a few different sizes, but an 11never came because thats the one we was waiting for.

^ I called they still has couple sizes if I only knew I would of went this morning that they would not sell out but I know its gone oh well

Originally Posted by tmjr4193

who wants to sell me doernbecher 6s sz. 11-13

ur better off buying from FlightClub u can get the exact size u need & u dont have to play games w/ these NT resellers, cause NO1 here is gonna do u anyfavors.

gotchaa i love howw every1 is sellin the 6s for 250 and up and i actually the shoes and i can get them i have e very 6 and now i dont this suckss

that jersey matches so good with them where did u pick them up

I'm in and from Denver. I had that Jersey since the mid-90's. I wore it twice, so it's still in good shape. You can't find that Jersey,especially that number anymore. Goes perfect with the 1 on the back of the shoes. Thanks for the love.

o0o yeahh i juss realized tht they are both 1 it ges so good its like the shoes were made for the jersey

Yeah, I didn't even know that until after I purchased them, brought them home and looked for something to match. When I thought about it...I knew that iswas a fit. The only problem is that I don't wear that size Jersey anymore. I need a bigger Jersey, so I can kill foo's in the summer with the perfecttwo-piece combo. Lol!
pimp.gif

its true though every1 was like those are gross but once they said they were limited then every1 is o0o yeahh those are sick i always wnted them

u knew these were limited off top. they are a doernbecher charity shoe.

So basically people are just buyin them to resell them/look at them because they are limited? SMH @ all the beasts

OK so if everything works out after it is all said & done I will end up w/ a size 9 & 14 via phone order from Vegas NT & my size 11s on a pickup @Seattle NT by a fellow NTer. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

Back
Top Bottom