Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

c'mon 35KD lock up those 11's for me & this release will have went from a nightmare to a dream
Your pair is boxed and ready to go fam.

Anybody in NYC area that missed out and needs a size 10, I can help you scoop for retail tmrw only... PM me if you have money ready to scoop these. I might beable to help out.

wow sizes are still available? I would figure that these would sell like hot cakes just like the last two Jordan doernbecher release.

I wonder what jordan they will use next year for the doernbecher series,

Will love to see what they can do with either the 3's or 4's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I wonder what jordan they will use next year for the doernbecher series,

Will love to see what they can do with either the 3's or 4's
pimp.gif

I'm sure any 1 of those would be
pimp.gif
I know now how the nike onlinereleases work haha i'll be more prepared next time

Congrats for the ones that got em/ lol my lady got pissed at me and gave me a choice either these or the SJ11 so u know wut I chose/ ohh well / thanks babyJfor the lookout

Originally Posted by solejordan

highest resale price thus far is $499.99 on ebay, lmao.
anybody who would pay $499.99

is a damn fool..................................................................peace

i got my pair. got to meet all the kids who designed the shoes, got their autographs on a little poster. the stories behind the shoes are even better than theshoes...

I missed out on the pacmans but came up on these with a FSR at NTSF, loving that place more and more nowadays.

good lookin hit w/ ship info when u get it THANKS AGAIn
Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

c'mon 35KD lock up those 11's for me & this release will have went from a nightmare to a dream
Your pair is boxed and ready to go fam.

Back
Top Bottom