Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Thanks for the pics, these will be copped to go alongside the two other db charity sneakers.

No offense, but how could you like these. The only way you could like them is because they're VI's. Everything here except the soles are terrible, butthats just imo.

Let's not forget the money is for proceeds. If your sick child made this sure I'm sure you wouldn't be as judgemental

icy sole!!! only reason for buying.
eyes.gif

Why can't Doernbecher releases have SIMPLE colorways? All of them are way over the top
smh.gif

when i 1st heard about these i got my hopes uppppppp
after seeing the piks my hopes are buriedddd 6 feet underr

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Seriously hideous color combo. And suede on the VI just doesnt look right. get ready kids, cause thats what the 'infared' is gonna look like when it drops. i'll be hugging my retro's when that happens

thats true they killed them i was shocked when i saw the pics what a way to kill a true classic
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

To the people complaining about the colorway and upper materials - these were designed by children with serious illnesses to raise money for charity.

oh....didnt know that tho...

i like them probably cause i'm a sucker for navy/red colorways cause that is our high school colors...
where do you cop these?? someone please answer

Back
Top Bottom