Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

so if you guys remember, i was the first to leak the news about this... and wow they changed it up ALOT! from the drawings i was shown

but points i made that are in the final production:
strips, clear soles, 1 in the back, golden interior
i remember man, thanks for posting info keep it up
and these suck
sick.gif

People knockin on these like it was JB who came up with the shoe design and messed up again like some of the crazy coloways and materials we have been seeingon some classics. But you have to remember these are being designed by kids.

And this is by far the best Doernbecher J in my opinion. Not to knock on the kids who designed the last two as all these kids have had to overcomeillnesses... but duck tail feather print or whatever it was on the II and the palm tree background on the I isnt exactly my style. I'm glad these are asolid color based shoe. Love the soles and I dont mind the out stitches.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ QFT
roll.gif
Youre a jerk
ThaDoogal23 wrote:__________________________________________________________________________________
Ok so the whole charity / sick kids thing is stopping me from really blasting these....

Safe to say i'm not a fan....
QFT also

Originally Posted by joekamel

People knockin on these like it was JB who came up with the shoe design and messed up again like some of the crazy coloways and materials we have been seeing on some classics. But you have to remember these are being designed by kids.

And this is by far the best Doernbecher J in my opinion. Not to knock on the kids who designed the last two as all these kids have had to overcome illnesses... but duck tail feather print or whatever it was on the II and the palm tree background on the I isnt exactly my style. I'm glad these are a solid color based shoe. Love the soles and I dont mind the out stitches.

best charity release by far, i never like this charity releases until now! the 1s , 2s etc were garbage

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The Charity Jordans have always been "interesting" but these take the cake.

I think I actually might buy these. Damn Charity, always gets me especially when I read the stories of what these kids go through.
The 1 is my favorite Jordan, but I didn't like the Doernbecher 1's. The 2's I liked and these are my favorite so far. IDK what youguys are seeing but your highly hypebeasted infrared VI w/ suede are NOWHERE near as smooth as these.... I will try hard to get these.

On a sidenote, its funny how new cw's like these get instant bashed but the infrared VI, with or without suede, is one of the plainest and weakest pair ofJordans ever to release . . . . sheep and bandwagoners smh

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The Charity Jordans have always been "interesting" but these take the cake.

I think I actually might buy these. Damn Charity, always gets me especially when I read the stories of what these kids go through.

On a sidenote, its funny how new cw's like these get instant bashed but the infrared VI, with or without suede, is one of the plainest and weakest pair of Jordans ever to release . . . . sheep and bandwagoners smh
cosign

Back
Top Bottom