Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

thanks retro will and and only hoh coll. niketown new york has got a fsr and is doing phone orders. just got one more 10.5 for 180 shipped 2nd day air. thatswhats up.

SWWWEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!...leaving during my lunch to NTLA to pick up my pair size 10.5!!!!!!
happy.gif
...thanks b20 eg8 for the info

^^ props to dude dropping the info.
jus got my size 10 on hold!! will be heading over after school today

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

NTLA got a second shipment last night and they announced it this morning.. They r taking Phone orders aswell... HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

Thanks Homie! Just scored a 13.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Originally Posted by bigj505

YES SIR!!!! Just got my size 13 for retail!!!! *@%## the re-sellers!!
pimp.gif

I will have more information on more sizes soon, and my few friends that look out for me; i will do the same..
thats great news man... a dont even remember seeing a 13 around. is that a rare size?
13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
.... Ask any other ppl that wear 13...
actually im a 13 and it stayed on ndc forever. shout to phenomkicks also for lookin out for da kid!
pimp.gif

Im a 13 to..... sz 13 is not rare, there is a bunch of people here in NT that wear a 13

Hey antwaun817 did u guys end up copping the 8 pairs of SJ11 from that dude?????
waiting on sj to arrive now. should be here next week!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by bigj505

YES SIR!!!! Just got my size 13 for retail!!!! *@%## the re-sellers!!
pimp.gif

I will have more information on more sizes soon, and my few friends that look out for me; i will do the same..
thats great news man... a dont even remember seeing a 13 around. is that a rare size?
13 is VERY Rare!!! .
eyes.gif
.... Ask any other ppl that wear 13...
actually im a 13 and it stayed on ndc forever. shout to phenomkicks also for lookin out for da kid!
pimp.gif

Im a 13 to..... sz 13 is not rare, there is a bunch of people here in NT that wear a 13

Hey antwaun817 did u guys end up copping the 8 pairs of SJ11 from that dude?????
my boy waitin on shipment. should be here next week

NikeStore Westfarms in CT got a restock as well. 860-521-0407, fsr available when I called.

^Yup, glad to see everyone helping out. The way NT should be, I guess now SMS and Charm will get there pairs.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Yup, glad to see everyone helping out. The way NT should be, I guess now SMS and Charm will get there pairs.
i think sole got thru... charm said he was content with his 1 pair. im waiting on a return phone call for a size 9.5. im not tripping tho. justglad my dudes got their pairs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I can get my pair too
happy.gif
...i was going to wait till reseller pricesdropped....for some reason i had the feeling that alot more were gona be available.

Did you guys have to wait for a call back when doing phone orders with NikeTown? They have my sz for now but I'm waiting for them to call me back.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Did you guys have to wait for a call back when doing phone orders with NikeTown? They have my sz for now but I'm waiting for them to call me back.
yes, and they called back 5 mins later - 2day shipping for my 2nd pair....so nice.

i can wear the first one with reckless abandon now....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Raydio5

yes, and they called back 5 mins later - 2day shipping for my 2nd pair....so nice.
i can wear the first one with reckless abandon now....
devil.gif
hah i never got called back... o well tho... played it safe and called all 3 to see if i could get a 9.5... got thru to CT so im golden now....sitting back and sippin on some tea
pimp.gif

It's such a good day that now I don't have to pay my camper's cause of it. FTW Nice collection you have there under me.

Yeah never got a call back and it's been 50 mins....NYC has a gang load of a line employee says of phone orders....Girl doing phone orders hasn'tgotten to people yet I guess but pairs are hold with your name and number on it. So expect a call even though you got yours already at CT. Damn hope theydon't fk up on this one.

Back
Top Bottom