Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Got the last 10.5 at Mall of America, my bad
eek.gif
... NTLV still has an 11.5 if anyone is looking, call them up...

Wow. Another mini-scare. NTLV called me back to say when they tried to run my Chase card, it said to call the bank for authorization, and when they did, itwas declined. I figured it must have been flagged for possible fraud. I thought they were going to tell me I lost the shoes, but he said he still has thetotal rung up as we speak, so I'm like WAIT!! I have another card! He tried it right there on the spot, and it went through without a problem, so yetanother narrowly avoided catastrophe.

BTW, I asked again why shipping came out to so much, and he said it's because supposedly, it's a flat shipping rate based off of the total dollaramount of the purchase, not the weight. o.0 FedEx' pricing sheet says it goes up another bracket for every $50 in value, which is ridiculous. I'vebeen working for a company that does a ton of shipping through UPS and FedEx for 13 years, and neither I, nor the owner have heard of such a thing. Thinkabout it. Are you telling me if something weighs 5lb, while another ways 25lb, and they both cost $75, FedEx is going to charge the same shipping rate? Notgoing to happen. $12.50 for GROUND (not even 2-day) shipping for one pair of shoes?? It cost me more to ship 2 shoes ground than to get 3 pairs 2nd day airfrom NDC.

Oh, and Chase called asking if I authorized the attempted purchase.............2 hours later.
laugh.gif

yep they do charge depends on price of item i was charge the same price on shipping a shirt as it was the same on shoes its stupid

thats because you know what your doing xilegacy and you got customers like that

i have done the same thing with these type of releases in the past

the pay off is the hype on niketalk

if your well known reseller alot of people know about

people get antisy and pull the gun

i have been on both sides of the coin as a buyer and a reseller
the best customer on a release like this is a sucker customer

Patience pays off...thanks goes to everyone who posted about NTLV's restock...I got mine for retail...as Fab say...NICE...

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Just wondering but where is NTCT? Connecticut?
BabyJ is right, it's just a NikeStore, not a Niketown. In fact, the DB is the only Jordan release they get. It's not worth a trip their tobe honest. They have a Nike ID studio (nothing differnt than you can do online) and they got the Bo Jacksons in the OG colorways, but that's about it.

It's located about 5 minutes away from Hartford, CT.

Good Looks Goes Out ONCE AGAIN To My Dude Jed...... I'll Be Honest, This Man Has Been My Guardian Angle For This Particular Release......Everything From Hitting Me Up About The ORIGINAL Online Release Of These, To Texting Me For Subsequent Releases, To Attempting To Order Me ASize 10, Up To Today When Homie Hit Me Up One Last Time To Notify Me They Had Restocks At A Few NT's
pimp.gif
........ Without My Dude ILITERALLY Would Be Assed Out For This Release
smh.gif
........ GOOD LOOKS FAM!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Good Looks Goes Out ONCE AGAIN To My Dude Jed...... I'll Be Honest, This Man Has Been My Guardian Angle For This Particular Release...... Everything From Hitting Me Up About The ORIGINAL Online Release Of These, To Texting Me For Subsequent Releases, To Attempting To Order Me A Size 10, Up To Today When Homie Hit Me Up One Last Time To Notify Me They Had Restocks At A Few NT's
pimp.gif
........ Without My Dude I LITERALLY Would Be Assed Out For This Release
smh.gif
........ GOOD LOOKS FAM!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
I'm glad you got your pair and all, but why in the heck do you always type like this capitalizing the first letter of each word? It makes nosense!

I'm glad you got your pair and all, but why in the heck do you always type like this capitalizing the first letter of each word? It makes no sense!

Simple Answer...... CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT........
wink.gif

Guess It's A Good Thing I Don't Type This Way To Please You Or Anyone Else For That Matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I'm glad you got your pair and all, but why in the heck do you always type like this capitalizing the first letter of each word? It makes no sense!

Simple Answer...... CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT........
wink.gif

Guess It's A Good Thing I Don't Type This Way To Please You Or Anyone Else For That Matter
laugh.gif

So you spend all of that time to capitalize the first letter of each word because you feel like it, which means you have no reason, yea that makessense buddy. Keep wasting your time capitalizing there.
roll.gif

Everytime I come read this thread, their is like 20 new pages, and it sucks cause I asked for ground shipping, well my shoe will be here on friday.

Can people please tell me what their total shipped was from NTLV and NTLA

I am hearing 177 shipped and 185 shipped....

Isn't it 165 + 7.75% + 12.50 for shipping = $190.29

I just want to make sure that I wasn't overcharged....

Thanks...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Can people please tell me what their total shipped was from NTLV and NTLA

I am hearing 177 shipped and 185 shipped....

Isn't it 165 + 7.75% + 12.50 for shipping = $190.29

I just want to make sure that I wasn't overcharged....

Thanks...
smile.gif

i ordered mine today from NTLA with ground shipping

and was told the final price will be $177.50

and thats LA to BALTIMORE...................................................PEACE

got my pair on the 2nd drop in like november 5th or 6th if im not mistaken and im happy with them.but i see why i dont go on NT anymore to many men and boysacting like crybabies and then transforming into the saltiest haters if they missed out but someone got over 1 pair.geeez just means you need to put in morework and stop looking for handouts...

Back
Top Bottom